OH's CCJ And Howard Cohen?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

Have briefly gone over this in the past but now would really like to see what can be done with it with you guys expert help.

Right, my OH (Wife) had a HSBC credit card in 2004. Limit of approx £2500.

Problems occured and my wife had trouble keeping up repayments and spoke with HSBC frequently, but as it goes, they didn't care, kick a dying dog with everything that they could.

Was before I had found CAG, and I have been made bankrupt before CAG as well, wish i'd found ya earlier guys. Anyway hign site hey.....

In 2006 Howard Cohen issued court proceedings in Northampton court to obtain a CCJ against my wife. She admitted the claim, obviously pre-CAG so she or me none the wiser.

Now am wondering if there something that can be done.

I was thinking bout checking if there a CCA available, if you agree, should we send this to Howard Cohen or HSBC directly?

If you agree and whoever cant come up with the goods, what would be the next plan of action to advise the courts etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we both totally new to this CCJ battle?

Again thank you

Advice & opinions given by Stinkyfeet are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. :wink:

Hiya All, Has anybody got any ideas how we could approach this please?

Thank you

Advice & opinions given by Stinkyfeet are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. :wink:

fristly you need to post in the legal section with all the detail date of accounts last time you paid, communications from them. Wirte out the POC

MOST definitely request a copy of CCA in fact this will central to your defense

I beat them in court and so can you!