Lowell Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Who is mark alkelvin? I know its kevin almark backwards so

Im guessing they are fake names..Is this what they are doing common..

1st letter is lowells

2nd letter is red

3rd letter will be ???

will i get a 4th ????

yes collections managers.

anagrams

one claiming from red

other lowell finance,but they do sometimes forget who they are that day.

like red "birds" not for real.no one noticed this:D

letter 3 me thinks scary hamptons

then around and around.

report them once you state statute barred,that should be it.

SAM

Thanks again. I have just done the letter along with the statue barred. I will inform you all when i get the 3rd letter from Hamptons:p:p:pI'm ****ting myself now....:eek::eek::eek: I quite like playing this game with the leeds losers.. Thanks again

Hi

i recived a contact card and upon calling back they confirmed my DOB and address as standrad companies do. Later on i found that it was RED collection agency, this wasn't mentioned on that card.

Now they have my correct details including date of birth and address , what shall i do now to stop them chasing for mobile bill which i do not owe to any company and i have verified with network as well.

any commemnts would be highly apperciated!!

just an update...I recieved a letter from red debt collection services today.This is how it goes:

THEY HAVE BEEN APPOINTED BY LOWELL PORTFOLIO TO RECOVER THE DEBT BLA BLA BLA

I HAVE TO PAY THE FULL BALANCE OR MAKE A REPAYMENT PLAN ASAP

THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY AND IGNORING THIS PROBLEM COULD POTENTIALLY MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE AND THERFORE STRONGLY RECOMMEND I CONTACT THEM NOW.....FROM KEVIN ALLMARK, COLLECTIONS MANAGER...

So i gather this is their version of a warning letter...much different to Lowells letter...

I sent a statute barred letter recorded to Lowells and now i get this 1 from Red....

I know they are in the same building as Lowell.....

So what is the next step for me to take........thanks for reading:lol::lol::lol:

I got one with the same wording but mine also threatened me with charging order, attachment of earnings ccj ect, from mr allmark

seems like he is a busy boy :D

just an update...I recieved a letter from red debt collection services today.This is how it goes:

THEY HAVE BEEN APPOINTED BY LOWELL PORTFOLIO TO RECOVER THE DEBT BLA BLA BLA

I HAVE TO PAY THE FULL BALANCE OR MAKE A REPAYMENT PLAN ASAP

THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY AND IGNORING THIS PROBLEM COULD POTENTIALLY MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE AND THERFORE STRONGLY RECOMMEND I CONTACT THEM NOW.....FROM KEVIN ALLMARK, COLLECTIONS MANAGER...

So i gather this is their version of a warning letter...much different to Lowells letter...

I sent a statute barred letter recorded to Lowells and now i get this 1 from Red....

I know they are in the same building as Lowell.....

So what is the next step for me to take........thanks for reading:lol::lol::lol:

When i recieved the 2nd letter from red debt i was going to send another statute barred today with a covering letter, but today i recieved another 2 letters. 1 from lowell and the other from red....basically lowell have said my account has been placed on hold and in the meantime i will not recieve any contact from the collection team. And red are saying they are looking into my account and they will respond asap but they are unable to give me an exact date as this takes time. Then they say i do not need to write to them again.....

So do i keep hold of my covering letter or post it ......

Does this mean i beat them ??????

what the you guys think.....

Sounds to me they know they have been defeated but are just making sweat abit

until they formally throw in the towel, I wouldn't assume anything with these muppets

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE