Stuck by my guns but starting to get the jitters!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5432 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

So far I've stuck by my guns and although sent in 2 appeals (before I found this site) since then I have ignore letters from the PPC and from the DCA. I now have a solicitors letter for a Notice of Intended Legal Action. Next step is County Court. I can only hold my nerve for so long!!

Should I write to the Solicitors detailing that I have asked twice for proof of the offence and been ignored by the PPC so stop bothering me for money when there is a) no proof that it was me and also b) there is no evidence of an obstruction (The vehicle was ticketed for obstruction)

Please advise - I'm really in need of some help here. Has anyone else ever got this far - or further and succeeded..?

Cheers people

Edited by Northern_Lass

their solictors are normally the gent at the desk next to the gent that sent the last letter.

ignore

ignore

ignore

do some reading in this forum

just type in the name of your [problem] PPC company in the search above and read.

dx

Edited by dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Wait for your court papers before you panic.

If you receive court papers then you have the option of

1: Paying up

2. Defending

3. Defending and losing then paying up.

4. Defending and winning and paying nothing

Of all the options I'd say the most likely outcome is it not going to court in the first place.

Have a large glass of your favourite tipple and ignore these mickey mouse begging letters, and get on with your life. :-)

• Haha 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don;t think any ppc's have ever got that far have they?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...