Me against Intrum , have defeated NCO Europe already.............

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i hope you are not including me in this! i butted out a long time ago!

Ah i see where the confusion may arise, i have just remove 4 posts from this thread which prompted me to make that post.

No it is not directly aimed at you but it applies to all as the site rules prohibit insulting other members:)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah i see where the confusion may arise, i have just remove 4 posts from this thread which prompted me to make that post.

No it is not directly aimed at you but it applies to all as the site rules prohibit insulting other members:)

thanks

unsubcribed.

I will only offer advice to people with a genuine reason for disputing a debt in future.

Those who seek to use this site to avoid paying debt legally due, I will ignore.

Apologies to site team (though I would point that it was myself who drew the abuse in this thread to the site team!)

Quote - " Apologies to site team (though I would point that it was myself who drew the abuse in this thread to the site team!) "

my response - is simple

you take things way too far ,

and I actually reported and complained about

you as well

the quote

" In your case, however, it would appear to be justified."

was a troll post

The post to which you refer is a statement of fact, not opinion and in no way troll like. You just didnt like it.

Do you now accept that non-performing Ebay sellers cannot escape the consequences of their actions and that the hassle you have had as a result of your ignoring of your unhappy buyer's complaint, is in reality, a problem of your own making and which only you can resolve?

If your situation had even the merest hint of the possibility of a justified dispute, I would be the first to support you.

The truth is, your buyer didnt get what they paid for and you came here in the hope that CAG would be able to assist you in avoiding the consequences of keeping money to which you are not entitled.

Yes, some DCA harrassment is quite unjustified possibly bordering on the criminal, but only if there is a genuine legal reason for dispute.

You havent yet provided any valid reason why you shouldnt pay back money to which you have no right to the continued use of.

The fact that the buyer didnt choose to pay for additional cover is irrelevant, as they were automatically covered for any potential loss by Paypal's buyer protection programme and their own credit card company, and thus had no reason to pay extra.

As a seller, it is your own responsibillity to cover your own back- or accept the risk of losing out if things go wrong.

You clearly have a different view.

Edited by noomill060