Post Office cc dodgy DN???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a default notice from the PO dated 8th April giving me until the 27th April to act, I have counted the days and bearing in mind the Easter weekend I don't think they've given the full 14 days, also the underlined parts were not in bold. They terminated the acc. on 29 April and it has now been passed to Gothia/Red Castle who I have ignored as I am already paying through the Cccs.

Could anyone advise on what I need to do, if anything, thank you.

Here is the default notice:[ATTACH]9756[/ATTACH]

Ok its defunct due to not allowing service as already mentioned... was there another page as you are missing prescribed terms on that single page?

S.

Interesting default notice, sugarcake, as there appear to be THREE parties to the agreement - never seen one like that before - would be interested to see the actual credit agreement to check how it's been set out and what part PO Financial Services play.

Ok its defunct due to not allowing service as already mentioned... was there another page as you are missing prescribed terms on that single page?

S.

Thanks for replying.

There's another page with the consequences of failing to pay, then in caps about getting a time order and getting advice, and the bit about the OFT info sheet.

Thanks for replying.

There's another page with the consequences of failing to pay, then in caps about getting a time order and getting advice, and the bit about the OFT info sheet.

Ok those are the prescribed blocks of text required so its "just" faulty due to lack of service days to rectify then :-D

S.

Ok those are the prescribed blocks of text required so its "just" faulty due to lack of service days to rectify then :-D

S.

Thanks for that, think I'll carry on through the cccs for now, but stop paying if Gothia start harrassing me.