yorkshire bank charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morning all

can anyone let me know if they have been successfull in claiming back bank charges from yorkshire bank, as I have had an account with them for over 16 years with charges, (if so well done). How many years can I hope to claim back, I have since closed the account mainly for the way in which I was treated by them. I also have 5 credit cards that reading on the forums I think I have issues with, dont know if I am allowed to name them but some have been mentioned on the forums. I registered last week so very glad I found all of you. I have a lot of problems, I am sure with your help most can be alleviated.

Hiya,

Have you read the threads in this forum?

Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank and Northern Bank - The Consumer Forums

You may find them helpful. :)

With regards to the credit cards, each one of them has a forum too so it may be worthwhile starting a thread in one of them with your particular 'issue' and see what turns up.

Most of us are in the same boat and have threads running all over the place and all with one aim in mind.....to get back what is owed to us!!:D

So enjoy the bumpy ride!:eek:

Good Luck, Spam

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• 1 month later...

Carpinjoy - I have a claim in with YB for over £2000 of bank charges and I too left them because of their GREED and disgusting business practices - they charged me one month £450 charges and "25.00 one day for being 16PENCE over limit !!!!!!!

How dare they call themselves personal bankers - they're just criminal !!!!

I keep getting an update to say " no decision yet " -- will sting them for interest and the rest when it comes around

Keep the faith my friend - with forums like this life is liveable !!!!!!!:)

My charges are near £3000, and I have put in a claim for them, funny thing is, the claim for 3k has not been resonded to, however a joint claim for £150 has been, both claims were given over the counter at my local branch at the same time, and got a signature from the manager to verify. As to date I have had a response from YB to the small one only.

• 1 month later...

I got a phone call today asking if someone could phone me to disscuss my claim for full refund of charges because we are considered a hardship case. This is after a couple of previous calls and letters by them and us. I will keep you all updated as this develops. If any agreement is reached I will of course insist it be in writing, and will not agree anything untill you all have had a chance to put your thoughts forward. It might be just another stalling tactic.