yet another v barclays

richard gibson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone!

Still waiting for a court date,though they cashed the £100 cheque i sent with the AQ.

Meanwhile i have started proceedings for a friend of mine to help her regain her charges,its against abbey,and i was wondering if she can reclaim the monthly interest charged on her being overdrawn,this is not the actual penalty charge? Anyone help???

• 2 weeks later...

Received court date this morning,March 23.getting a bit nervous now.......

The letter states...."Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 31st January 2007.

A statement by each of the parties and any person who is to give evidence must be filed and served by 31st January 2007 and inspection of the documents be by the 9th February 2007."

I am assuming that the first paragraph refers to my schedule of charges (that everyone already has multiple copies of) but the statement referred to in the second paragraph?? What do they want me to say?

I would really appreciate any help,because I don't have a clue what they mean,and I am really hoping that barclays decide to settle before court.

I would include schedule of charges and statments.

Gary H recomended a statement of evidence to me and it can be found here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/36692-peter-rabbit-barclays-2.html#post492578

And Basic Court Bundle

Peter

PETER RABBIT V BARCLAYS Settled in Full 05 March 2007