ccj to with welcome.now dispute

stepwayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she'd made her mind up, and was not for changing.

Things didn't start well..

. i asked the usher to ask if i could defend my wife,

she said she'd ask the judge,

and welcomes solicitor.

i asked sols myself, she said thats ok.

went in to room, i again explained to judge.

she said that its fine for me to sit in but not to automatically assume i could speak....i didn't ...i asked.

so the usher messed me up to start...

that got the judges back up.

she was totally unsympathetic to the fact this was my first time in a court room and felt it her duty to teach me some respect after that.

i did everything by the book..i showed her respect, she showed me the crap on her shoe that she assumed was me..

Oh Wayne thats awful no one should be made to feel like that you were hardly there being charged with murder ffs!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

don't take this the wrong way beyond...i know you're one, but when i found out 5 mins before it was a woman.....i knew.

women only get in positions like that with hard work and Big b s!

i knew she'd be tough, not that tough though

No offence taken I totally agree with you some women with a position of 'power' can be the devil incarnate Ive had enough female bosses to know that much some resent the fact they couldnt sleep their way to the top and had to work for it I think :x I really shouldnt say that but its just my opinion and a broad one at that.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

feel totally robbed.....really don't feel i was listened too at all.

i knew my arguements, but it was me talking just for the judge and welcomes version of olive oyl out of popeye to watch me squirm.

That would explain the resentment lol I wasnt meaning judge in particular just women in high positions of authority in general

thanks pwg.

really don't think i can fight anymore,

lost faith in court system,

or at least lost faith in my ability in it and some of the people that practice in it.

To say i'm disheartened really is an understatement.

emanevs said about fighting this..

...what am i going to get though. more sols fees, court fees and charges.

its my fault for not getting help sooner,

my fault for not understanding things sooner.

...now i have to pay for it,

which is a shame because welcomes agreement is crap. now i see,now i know, but its too late.

one last thing ....

..that judge was nasty. if she was my mother, i'd be very very ashamed.

i put it down to HRT.

sorry wayne but im creasing @ HRT :lol:

I appreciate you feel low because you have taken a knock. Dont give up, dust yourself down again and start again.. Plan B.

A lot of things seem very corrupt with Finance and law matters at the moment but dont let that put you off !!!!

I agree with pwg....give yourself the weekend away from thinking about it now and attack again as of monday you have put so much time and effort into this you need to give yourself a break

Totally agree, take some well earned time out with your family and let it lie for a few days. Wayne, the fact that you stood up and spoke up for yourself proves to yourself and your family you will not be a victim.

We will all be here to help in any way we can.. To help, support and motivate.....

We are all still fighting Wayne and who knows what will happen with each of our complaints but I for one am never going to give up whatever happens !!! If I cannot get justice for myself I will continue to help others to bring them down.

Have a good weekend Wayne and recharge your batteries. You have lost a battle today but not the war !!!

this is an outrage

that witness statement had so many valid reasons to set asside.

so it was down to the length of time since the ccj was issued and consent order you signed was it,

nothing about the whole agreement being a pigs ear and totally unenforceable

judges as a rule give lip/ non solicitors a lot of leeway in court.

this is a total disgrace and an insult.

a lot of hard work has gone into this thread, only to be destroyed with a judge on a pmt bad day

With these sort of judgements my mind keeps going back to the thought that Judges tend to be well off well off people tend to invest,

who do they invest with and with no suggestion that it was the case here but for example should a judge who has an invested interest with a finance company

such as say cattles then be able to sit in judgement when a consumer goes against that company,

after all our financial details are there for anyone who wants to sign up for membership of one of the reference agencys where do we go to ensure a judge is impartial.

thanks for messages of support, at the end of the day i was screwed, thanks for all the help, you know who you are.

yes i have had time out, being to the zoo today with the 3 kids, day of school..never do it..but needed to remember whats important..

its about how you bounce back from things like this....

lie down and die or get up dust yourself down and smile.

i will leave it this weekend..but i'm not gone...in case you were wondering.

you guys carry on, i need you all to get them.....for me..;)

anyone won????

keep at the ****..... not heard a dicky bird off them since last thursday.

what can they do now?

they can wait years for their money now..

...i'm not moving.

.no plans whatsoever of doing that.

they can't force me to sell can they?