Rx1 form. Please help!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Im new to this site and I am really just looking for some advice. I entered into an IVA 18 months ago. They have just sent me a form RX1 through the post. What happens if I do not send it back? What does the document mean?

Hi Guys,

Im new to this site and I am really just looking for some advice. I entered into an IVA 18 months ago. They have just sent me a form RX1 through the post. What happens if I do not send it back? What does the document mean?

The Rx1 form is used to register interest @ land registry.

This site will probably help explain it better ->> The Insolvency Service Website

If you search on this website for Rx1 or Land Registry it should explain.

To save time I've done it for you :-D

vii Land Registry Form RX1 Land Registry form RX1 is used to register a Form J restriction. When completing this form, the official receiver must provide evidence that he or she has sufficient interest in the property which is capable of being registered by the Chief Land Registrar. The Land Registration Rules recognise a trustee in bankruptcy as having sufficient interest in a property.

The Land Registration (Amendment) Rules 2008 came into force on 10 November 2008 and have introduced new versions of almost all HM Land Registry forms, including form RX1. Whilst Land Registry will accept applications for Form J restrictions on the old RX1 form until 9 February 2009, as the wording of the restriction has changed it is suggested that only the new Form RX1 should be used.

S.

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinions. These opinions are based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

• 8 years later...

you mean a thread?

start a new thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...