GE Money admit can't produce CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My letter tells a third party interloper to naf off as it has nothing to do with them. If they think that it is / there is valid contract then please produce it!

My letter is written based on Common Law using mainly the Law of Contracts, the second letter is refering to Acts & Statues which only has the force of law if you consent to it. The second letter seems to imply that you kinda agree that there was a contract but you dont like the fact that 1 party canceled it. My letter says if you cant prove there was/is a lawful, binding , legit contract with full disclosure etc by both parties, equitable position for each party etc in the first place then there is/was no contract

i used to argue my positions via Statutes and had success so far ie I'm not paying them a bean BUT now i want the tables turned, i want any alledged wiped out, or better still a letter saying its settled and i want to be the one charging them for every letter they send me/ i send them etc

all down to contracts! it's all i use nowadays!

find Mary Elizabeth Croft's work, she has a free download book, that will get you on the path to Common Law and away from Statutes (Statues!!!) and Acts ( You get (Acts) in Theatres dont you ? !!). That will start you off on the path of understanding

ok , i just did the links for you

Here is a link to a her free book

http://www.freedomfiles.org/mary-book.pdf

but i suggest you listen to an interview with her first, link here

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

Hi Nuke em, you've made my day! What a brilliant find. As I'm supposed to be working (for myself; previously for the banks/govt etc) I've only read a fraction of this book and had to force myself to stop with the promise of bedtime reading...

This makes it all even more fun now. I can't believe how only a few months ago I would have been shaking at not being able to pay 'my debts'.

This information just ploughs roughshod over more 'conventional' paths. Yes, I have got to the 'why do I bother being polite/patient etc.?' ....

Is the letter to the original creditor similar? Did you draft them yourself or are there guides somewhere?

Thanks again for this enlightenment. WD

No, drafted them myself based what i have learnt & on others that i have seen. Just adapted them to my particular situation ( which is prob the same as yours)

'll post up the letter to the orig creditor later on Tomorrow

btw, did you listen to her interview?

Edited by nuke em
new timeline

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

I started to listen to the interview then it stopped after about 5 mins! Intend going back when I'm not under pressure - this site is just TOO absorbing.

Thank you for offering help with the other letter. I do like to be independent but it's just nice to have help along the way!

Hi Nuke em, I happened upon your thread about the truth about banks. Loads of eye-opening info there! Brilliant lot, you are!

There was one remark,though, from someone who used the 'contract' letter argument to Cap1, to which Cap1 replied it can only be used in US law. Is this right?

Hi Nuke em, I happened upon your thread about the truth about banks. Loads of eye-opening info there! Brilliant lot, you are!

There was one remark,though, from someone who used the 'contract' letter argument to Cap1, to which Cap1 replied it can only be used in US law. Is this right?

No, Not at all, Contract law is enforceable the world over under the UCC code (UNiform Commerical Code)

they are just trying to fob you off

Read Mary's Book, SHE EXPLAINS , ALSO GOOGLE "Winston Shrout" and his "Solutions in Commerce" he is very good about commerical matters, I learnt a lot from him

-

Thanks, Nuke em, guess they were just trying to be clever, as usual. A bit more reading then I shall draft suitable letters. The more I learn the stronger my resolve and utter contempt for these institutions....turning to pity as they slowly become exposed.

Really appreciate the reading material - how did you know this is right up my street??? Time is my problem now.

Thanks, Nuke em, guess they were just trying to be clever, as usual. A bit more reading then I shall draft suitable letters. The more I learn the stronger my resolve and utter contempt for these institutions....turning to pity as they slowly become exposed.

Really appreciate the reading material - how did you know this is right up my street??? Time is my problem now.

---i Just lined up all my ducks in a row !!

-