Bailiffs and Enforcement with police a Horror Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Howdy all,

Sorry Guys, for not having updated lately, but, been really busy with a lot of other more serious problems.

Can, however, reveal this; since l last posted here l did send off the letters to the two latest scumbags and the reaction has been hilarious. One (merton Bailiff Services) wrote me back and stated that in their opinion (and that is in their opinion only) they have acted within the frameworks of the law and regulations. The other has not said a word! They simply vanished, but, l'm sure l will hear from them again.

The Marston issue has not moved forward, but, will report as soon as there has been any further development.

Best Regards

Gustavius

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GR... following with interest...nice and refreshing to read above that you are not trapped in the alternative 'drone world' most are trapped in (many completely unaware and oblivious!), and scared of - but a free thinker and do'er...

cb

GR this my friend was not a threat.

My son is four and has a thing about going to the door first and you can bet that they try pushing the door open, then BINGO there will be no complaint and i dont care what anybody says on here, if they push my son out of the way, what i give them there mother will feel.

LFB

Just to go back a page, I'm sure I read that if there is a child in the house they can not gain entry?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Just to go back a page, I'm sure I read that if there is a child in the house they can not gain entry?

There's a lot the bailiff cannot do, but do, and with complete and utter disregard to the law and and all the other rules and regulations as well. They break in, stick their feet in doorways, contineously and unlawfully blackmail, scare and threaten people, particularily if your old, poor, sick and defenceless. A culture of daylight robbery on par with what happend in the US in the 30:s with loan sharking, protection racket and blackmail.

And, our beloved politicians, be they local or national, continue to support and outright help them in their nefarious activities. The police do not know sh..e from shinola and actively assists the bailiff to gain unlawful entry. lt's the wild west out there and we ordinary citizens do not stand a chance anymore. What we are expected to do is to pay and nothing more. While our lawmakers continue to support and enhance an antiquated and outright disgusting system, when they are not busy lining their pockets, we are getting poorer by the day and are threatened with prison and fines and criminal records if do not pay; council taxes, tv licences, bank bailouts (through our taxes), immoral train, underground and bus fares and so on and so on..... And, we eat it all and do not complain, while we get screwed from right, left and center. But, the day will soon come, when the burden will be too much and when we all have credit files that will not permit us to open a bank account (in the banks we bailed out) and only God can then help those in power, because the anger will be great.

GR

But as there is probably no God GR, there will only be ANGER.

I must say that often I have thought what would happen when everyone has a 'blip' on their credit record or CCJ or default or raft of late payments - the wheels of the economy will well and truly wobble and fall off. If they havent already.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Been a while since l've been on here, but, been very busy with a lot of other issues, including a new HCEO who charged £1,100.00 on a £5,000.00, ''debt'', without any levy or entry. They are just beutiful all of them.

Now, came accross the following ad in the Evening Standard:

CERTIFICATED BAILIFFS REQUIRED

Exp. F/T Certificated Enforcement Bailiffs: Basic £20k OTE: £50k

Experienced F/T Certificated Levying Bailiffs Basic: £12k OTE: £32k

Trainee Bailiffs OTE: £20k

Interested? E-mail us at jobs@philips.org'uk or visit www.philips.org.uk

Anyone wonder why they behave as they do? lf your basic salary is 20 grand and your target salary 150% higher, then you got to make a hell of a lot of levying and/or collections to reach there. Here we have a bunch of semi-litterate morons walking around with the prospect of earning £50k + a year! That's a lot more than the 60 quid a week in jobseekers allowance they would normally collect. And the result? Bang on the money, unlawful charges, unlawful threats, blackmail and extortion as well as the pleasure of turfing mothers and children out on the street. Well guys, the e-mail addresses are there and you can now all join me in applying for a job with a solid future! That is, now since the fall of the third reich.

GR