The Mould v J Sainsbury's Plc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello and good morning to you,

I am new to this site and I am posting here to ask if there is anyone out there who could possibly help me.

Does anyone have any advice about unlawful defaults or unlawful data disclosure or defamation malicious falsehood(Libel) and any case law ruling as far as judgement and compensation is concerned?

Does anyone have any advice about companies who ignore the OFT's debt collection guidelines, and also does anyone have any advice regarding being harassed by FIVE companies for a debt that is not owed against a credit agreement that does not legally exist?

I would be very grateful to any of you who might be able to provide some advice on this.

Thank you kindly in advance.

The Mould.

Hello again,

Does anyone know how I can go about to bring legal action against Sainsbury's.

I have an indisputable claim against them for a serious and protracted material breech of the data protection act, the protection from harassment act, the defamation act and breech of contract(Promissory estoppel).

My claim is supported in full with overwhelming and indisputable documentary evidence and I have a serious and substantial case for Sainsbury's to answer to.

Even their senior personnel have stated in writing that they cannot justify the unlawful course of action that they have taken against my household and me over sixteen and a half consecutive calendar months.

They have admitted being responsible but they are refusing to make amends.

I do hope someone out there will be able to provide some advice to me, if you are able to, then please accept my gratitude in advance.

Thank you

The Mould.

Hi there,

I am only a relatively new member of CAG but have found the advice given invaluable.

My personal opinion would be to have your thread moved to the Legal Issues Forum where you would probably receive a great deal of expert help and support.

You need to attract the attention of a moderator to do this but failing that you could just start a new thread in that forum.....just a thought;)

One way of attracting a moderator is by hitting the red triangle by the side of your post. The other way is to PM them but you often find their inbox is full or you have to wait a while for an answer.

Good Luck.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hello and good evening to you all,

I wonder if anyone can help at all, I have started a thread in the general debt forum and it has been suggested that I should transfer the thread to this forum, can anyone advise me on how to transfer it or do I have to start over again.

Thank you

The Mould.

Thread moved :)

The Mould,

I'll unapprove your other thread you started, just stick to this one.

Thank you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Have you complained to the OFT & the Information Commissioners Office?

Thank you for your response, I have found the ICO and OFT not very helpfull in my case.

Many Thanks

The Mould.

• 11 months later...

Hello there again,

Obviously when I first started on CAG I had no idea of what to do or where to start with regards to bringing any legal action against anyone.

I have done a lot of research since that time and I am still studying many statutes.

Very shortly I will be going into battle (Legal battle) with Sainsbury's, and I tell you, I am really looking forward to that battle.

I am having a major personal crises at the moment, one of my superdude sons is very ill, he is in hospital, and I hope to be able to bring him home tommorrow, there are many posters on this forum who have recently asked for any help or assistance that I might be able to provide and I would like you all to know, that as soon as my son has made a full recovery, I will be back here to help as many people as I possibly can.

So I respectfully say to all you good people, please bear with me, I will not forget the suffering that is being caused to you by those deceitful creditors, and I will give you everything in me to see this suffering and pain taken away from you.

I will post up the full and factual account of what Sainsbury's have done to my family, because it is in the public interest to know what this deceitful organization has done to my household with the tremendous assistance from four (4) other companies, like the thousands of you, we did not deserve to be subjected to such an agressive and unlawful campaign.

Sainsbury's you are a disgrace and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Sue me Sainsbury's, if you dare, get your corporate law firms on me, I am ready for you and your army, your gold will not protect you from the truth, I loath you Sainsbury's for what you did to my Father-in-Law, my wife and my super sons, though I seek no revenge, as revenge is unlawful, I am going to punish you Sainsbury's, Blair, Oliver & Scott Ltd, Eos Solutions UK Plc, Iqor Recovery Services Ltd and Incasso LLP , I am going to bury the lot of you under a mountain of indisputable facts.

Ring the bell then, round one (1) is comming up, Sainsbury's you had better get your skipping practice done, as I am going all out in round one (1) to deliver the fatal wound, you Sainsbury' and your pathetic useless army of robots will never get back up again to attack my family.

Kind Regards to you all on CAG.

The Mould

Edited by The Mould
Miss-spelling