LTSB/SCm Claim Form received credit card

hammyhound
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for your help.

I posted my defence on Friday as I started panicking about the date. Sent it SD so they should receive it on Monday.

No documents received to my CPR request.

Will update when I receive anything.

HH

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This what I received today from solicitors, defence filed and acknowledged by the court. Still no default notice just in their words "the application" which has already been sent.

Do I just wait to see what happens when they receive my defence.

LetterfromSCM-1.jpg

HH

Edited by hammyhound

Can I just check have you done the chasing letter on your CPR 31.14 letter - if so I would suggest an application on an N244 for an Order that they comply

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Yes chasing letter sent to them by RD. A copy of my original CPR letter went with my defence.

Will an N244 be beneficial to me?

HH

IMO yes - you take control of the litigation and put them under pressure

The idea is to do one of two things - firstly to get all of the information, to allow you to file a proper defence OR alternatively to get an Order striking them out if they don't give you the necessary information

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

• 1 month later...

The court have advised that a stay was placed on 6th July as they had not received any reply from the solicitors.

The court have said I could be waiting indefinitely for a reply.

Anyone got any suggestions.

AQ received today.

Got everything ready but just need clarification on something It says to take the form to my local court. Do I have to fill in B location of trial as it has already been transferred.

Do I tick fast track (the claim is over £5000)

The total claim in dispute - is that the whole amount of their POC or just the initial amount without the court costs and solicitors costs.

HH

AQ received today.

Got everything ready but just need clarification on something It says to take the form to my local court. Do I have to fill in B location of trial as it has already been transferred.

Do I tick fast track (the claim is over £5000) Yes

The total claim in dispute - is that the whole amount of their POC or just the initial amount without the court costs and solicitors costs. - The whole amount of the Poc

HH

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

As per Tonks recent day in court, it has been confirmed that Lloyds/SCM are reading these threads.

I am sure a few other companies are watching and taking notes.

Never give any details away ie amount of claim because I am sure (even though I think that are not very clever - yes I am talking about you SCM) they will and can put 2 and 2 together and check their files and will reconcile the two and especially if people are giving advice about what to do next they will then be one step ahead of us in court.

If your user name is similar to your surname perhaps, change it.

HH

Hh

I Am Sure You Are Right,

Also We Must Confirm This When We Help, Sometimes It Is Difficult As You Requir Info.

We Of Course Belive Stongly That Info Should Be In The Public Eye However. I Have Try To Get My Pm To Work How The Hell Do You It

Regards Lilly

Hi Lily,

This is also a problem I will think we will come across, people PMing. I am not saying it is a bad idea but just sometimes that advice given could be wrong so I think a forum is the best way for everyone's opinions.

Ive not got any problem with PMing someone to ask them to say look at my thread.

HH

Well the AQs had to be in by 27th July - mine sent a few weeks back (this date is really strange as on other LTSB threads a couple of other caggers' also had to file theirs the same day.

Anyhow

A large bundle arrived from **** today - hello **** if you are reading!!

Statements plus a copy of an agreement with another different number which they say was changed to my present number!!!!! totally inelligible no prescribed terms two separate pieces of paper.

They say haven't got a copy of default notice, don't keep them but here is a template and also a template of the formal demand as they don't keep them either - tut tut **** have you not heard of back up on a computer.

At the bottom the usual threatogram I have no reasonable grounds for defending this claim and no prospects of success. If I don't apply to the court for permission to file a particularised defence within 10 days they will apply for summary judgment if I don't comply.

Rang the court to be told they haven't filed their AQ and the matter is with the judge.

The court have told me to send a copy of ****'s letter marking it for the judge's attention which I will do as the solicitor's actions will not be tolerated.

Anyone any thoughts.

HH

Also received in the post this morning a letter from LTSB exactly the same as spams 10 months after my original request saying they dont have to send me a copy of the signed agreement and that they have satisfied their obligations but are still endeavouring to locate my original agreement.

:eek: dont they and **** talk to each other!!

For christ's sake they issued court proceedings 3 months ago **** have failed to lodge their AQ **** have sent me another agreement with an account number that also does not exist but say that this was the original agreement and then it was transferred to my present number!!!

Why can't anyone get things right.

My disclosure list will look good

letter from **** - sorry we apologise wrong agreement sent

another letter from **** - here is your new agreement (the account numbers are incorrect).

a letter from LTSB saying they are still looking!!

HH

Hello HH

Happy days again with **** they wont learn will they

Im glad their not representing me:wink:

Sit tight IGNM will im sure be about soon or Andy

Cheers Tonks:)

Thanks Tonks.

I am sure someone will come along. I think at the moment I will just sit and wait for the court. It is already with the judge so hopefully the unless order that the lady told me about will be made before they file their AQ and then we will see what they produce in their disclosure.

I thought I would just post up to show what incompetence really does mean.

HH

Hh

It Is A Waiting Game Please Try To Chill Out, Never Forget That These People Use Just Apply To Court And Get What They Want.

Thanks To The Cag Team And Others Times Have Change.

They Now Have To Produce Evidence Which I Belive Has Come As A Bit Of A Shock To Them.

Still Watching Over You

The Very Best Regards Lilly White

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well Claimant's AQ filed 2 weeks later. Why do we bother timescales. Court was about to issue an "unless order" and SCM filed their AQ will have to see what happens next. SCM say in their letter I have no defence and that the judge will strike out this out and issue a judgment automatically:D

The case is before the judge at the moment for directions.

HH

• 2 weeks later...

Got a judgment from the court today.

that upon the courts own motion the matter be listed for allocation hearing/CMC in October.

What happened to disclosure etc or am I going totally mad.

What happens at an allocation hearing/cmc - have the court just ignored by directions attached to my AQ.

Can anyone advise please.

HH

The allocation hearing will deal with directions - the court will allocate the claim to track (either fast or multi track) - it will give directions for disclosure and witness statements etc.