What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25925[/ATTACH]

how fooking sexy are they pmsl

well you did dare me lmao

Well that's my smile for today!! :lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh ive been here caro just not spoken really.

:|

It was very nice pics are readly available of FB via the towns website. Great yarmouth you need to search for.

Thanks. I'll have a look. :-D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

News direct from the TUC rally in London!!

Up the gherkin!! 8)

Aw bless her. :-D

Depends what you're posting. :razz:

some muvvers do av em hu caro :roll: roflmao :rofl:

Yes they do don't they **Tilly**. :tsk:

Well if you made yourself clearer ...... :boink:

yeah but you didn't put a link :doh:

:ban::evil:

Have you been eating lots of sweeties today? :crazy:

Having a lovely meal prepared for me, being thoroughly spoilt and recieving really thoughtful presents. Days like this make it all worth while.:-D

Hurrah for kids and boo to Asda. :razz:

:madgrin:

I had the same thing last week nyst, but luckily it was one I like.

I've had a rotten day today, but when I logged on to cag tonight I had a lovely PM which immediately gave me a boost. Nice to be appreciated sometimes.:oops:

John Bishop on the telly talking about hairy ears.

I've never met a woman with hairy ears - and I've been to St Helens!

Sorry women of St Helen's but it did sound funny!:lol:

I like the one where he explains, that no one could find warrington till they built ikea

I went there once and seem to remember a strong smell of Persil from the factory there.:lol:

I've just moved from Warrington I just followed the yellow arrows to get out. Saintly 1 is a St Helens girl !!!!!!!:wink:

I know. I immediately thought of her!:madgrin:

Going to my grandaughters biffday parrrrty and gonna act the size of my feet and not my age for a change:roll::madgrin:

14? :bolt:

you can run missus but you forget ise the speed of a ferrari..supposedly:roll::lol:

Yeah right - a ferrari with no petrol in the tank! :razz:

Need to put the tiger back in me tank me thinks lol

tony-the-tiger-dunks-hoh-1.jpg:madgrin:

Not today but yesterday. Seeing my son so happy moving to his first home with his lovely girlfriend, and the lovely hug he gave me as we left after I'd scrubbed the bathroom and we'd all celebrated with pizza and champers (or similar!) using a box as a table for the glasses.

Also the look on his face when DH gave him his very first drill and a toolbox of goodies. You'd have thought all his Christmases had come at once.:lol:

If he's always that happy I'll be happy.:-)

Thanks both. :-D

Plans for his room include a walk-in wardrobe, shoe cupboard, (both DD's ideas) or office.

There's me thinking we finally got a spare room for any passing visitors. :razz:

Don't get too excited yet Termi. I can't see the banks taking this lying down.:|

Absolutely Termi!! :-D

Aw bless him. :-D

He'll soon be playing Pooh sticks.:lol:

Have a great time.:-)