What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The look on my OH's face when he thought he saw Hayley Cropper at a warehouse we went to in Preston today :lol:

That is sooooooo spooky DW.

I thought I seen Haley Cropper myself today:|.

But on closer inspection, it turned out to be a dead horse.:madgrin:

Now, come on......I know at least 50% of readers will at least smirk at that.:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

chatting on F/B to a whole host of old friends about where we grew up the old estate and the times and things we did...............I was going to go to town for the live music at a certain pub whereby they open the carpark and hundreds of people meet there but I would have been on my ownand thats not for me..............one day I will be there again

That is sooooooo spooky DW.

I thought I seen Haley Cropper myself today:|.

But on closer inspection, it turned out to be a dead horse.:madgrin:

Now, come on......I know at least 50% of readers will at least smirk at that.:razz:

I resemble someone who has just sucked on a lemon :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

chatting on F/B to a whole host of old friends about where we grew up the old estate and the times and things we did...............I was going to go to town for the live music at a certain pub whereby they open the carpark and hundreds of people meet there but I would have been on my ownand thats not for me..............one day I will be there again

You might not have "stayed" on your own if you'd gone!

You got to put yourself out there BurlyB, you might be depriving yourself of some good company - and someone else of your company :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

You might not have "stayed" on your own if you'd gone!

You got to put yourself out there BurlyB, you might be depriving yourself of some good company - and someone else of your company :-)

have never thought of it like that D/W......you're a mine of good thoughts and wording :) I could kiss yuh....too late now thought the place is closes down at 6 pm and goes back to normal....ahh well I'll try to turn a corner soon

I watched a couple of episodes of "As Time Goes By" this morning - haven't seen it for years and had forgotten what a lovely story it is - just proves you're never too old to find your perfect partner.

I'd like a Lionel - I just love his character :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I watched a couple of episodes of "As Time Goes By" this morning - haven't seen it for years and had forgotten what a lovely story it is - just proves you're never too old to find your perfect partner.

I'd like a Lionel - I just love his character :)

yes ditto I saw an episode the other week and enjoyed it "now I'm in the age frame" lol

"now I'm in the age frame" lol

Ditto ....

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

People that post complete rubbish and portray it as factual and that they have some level of knowledge when clearly they have none

People that post complete rubbish and portray it as factual and that they have some level of knowledge when clearly they have none

I have a sense of Déjà vu :lol:

mailed back to dlc....amost missread them as dick till I put my specs on....anyway they have a recored delivery explanitory ONE and only letter to tell them exactly why they can walk away in jerky jittery movements I also sent an recorded letter off to the scummy accident helpline solicitors who managed to LOSE my information somewhere......I just want answers from them and depending on their reply will depend on my reporting them to the the people who investigates shoddy shady legal types.........:-x

I thought I wandered into a different thread then!

:lol:

Did you think you were in septic pegs psychics thread?

mailed back to dlc....amost missread them as dick till I put my specs on....anyway they have a recored delivery explanitory ONE and only letter to tell them exactly why they can walk away in jerky jittery movements I also sent an recorded letter off to the scummy accident helpline solicitors who managed to LOSE my information somewhere......I just want answers from them and depending on their reply will depend on my reporting them to the the people who investigates shoddy shady legal types.........:-x

Nice and polite :lol:

What made me swear today is the lack of delivery of a flameproof Tagine I've ordered, it's going to be going straight back, as after reading reviews on it, which I perhaps should have done first - it's not actually flameproof :lol:

By the way BurlyB, those Déjà vu posts? I don't actually think they were aimed at anyone on the smile/swear threads :lol:

Erm, we're in the smile thread, Duck!

I know, it was a bad joke about my previous post on my part :lol:

My friend made me LOL today with a post she put on her FB - she said "Thinks i shall convince me neighbours ive had a sauna fitted by popping in and out of the shed in just me towel" :lol:

just in case you didnt know it

they finally cought the Essex Lion hiding on top of a massive victorian wardrobe..........................when the cops shouted out....hey what are you doing up there the Lion replied

Narnia buisness

Edited by burlyb

starting to hear to puuuuuuuur of all the scooter riders "old and young mods" heading for east mersea scooter ralley..............literally 100's go past my home every August for their anual meeting and booze up and i keep promising myself to go there for a look at all the old lammy's and vespa's but I never get there....it would bring back shed loads of great and not so great memories of my early mod days "from the age of 12" right up to when I had five scooters one after another "due to writting off ALL of them due to riding like a loooooonie and the last time was when "had I NOT" been wearing a helmet "the compulsory law had just come in" my meggaphone exhaust fell off and jammed into the rear wheel and I ended up rammed along by the momentum of the speed I was going into a massive concrete wall for about 25 feet that gouged my crash helmet and would ofcourse have semi decapitated me........had that not killed me then had the wall not been so high then I would had gone over it and onto the railway line about 40 feet below.............I had an angel on my shoulder that afternoon:-( makes me shudder now thinking back...............and a little old lady helped me up off the road and said " quote" I had an accident like that on my cycle once :| no noooooooooo she didnt have an accident like that on her pushbike lol

my nephew has just finished restoring a Lambretta :) it looks great