Bt Cps/ded?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Old_andrew2018

Sorry if my reply seems obvious, have you considered asking sky for an explanation.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

Unfortunately, I have asked sky but trying to get sense out of them is not easy:mad:

I have been asking sky for an explanation why this is on my bill, what it relates to and also why it's not itemised on my bill?(only realised it had been added when adding up subscription charges).

Just awaiting latest email response from them. Hopefully will update.

Adie

Sky are not a telco in the true sense - they are a 'virtual' supplier of telephone services, and they have reached an agreement with BT for it to supply services branded by Sky. Since you are using BT's network, CPS is a mechanism that allows calls to be routed via sn alternative supplier - NOT BT (but the line still remains an integral part of BTs infrastructure). In the old days of Mercury, you needed s 'smart box' which dialled a short code before placing the call. Nowadays, these boxes are redundant as the exchange is told which carrier to deliver the call to for onward processing.

The charge should be Zero - it's simply an instruction used to set up s new account. If they are charging you any amount, email them for an answer!

Thanks again.

That is exactly what I'm doing and until I get a proper explanation I will not be leaving them alone;)

Adie