2 Defaults Removed - 2 To Go - Having Problems....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have managed to now have 2 defaults removed, which to be honest were a piece of cake, the problem i'm having now are the other 2 defaults which are proving a little more tricky.1. 2 Letters sent over the last 3 months to Lloyds TSB asking them to formaly remove all information and default regarding there company, guess what - No reply what so ever to both letters.2. First letter sent to Cabot, formaly asking them the same questions, got a reply basicly saying - as you signed a credit aggrement we can process your information and no default or other information will be removed from your credit files. Cheers Cabot, i belive you!This seems slightly funny to me as i sent a CCA request 2 years ago and no Credit Aggrement has been supplied, but they must have one because Cabot told me i'd signed it, so i must be true!Next thing i here from Cabot about a week after there first letter and in writing - we are unable to locate the alleged Credit Aggrement therefore we have placed your alleged account on hold.So i sent a letter back saying - your company cabot seems to be contridicing it's self, first of all you say i signed an alleged aggrement so you have to right to process my information, a week later you say you can't locate the alleged aggrement and put the alleged account on hold.So again asking them to remove all information from my credit files.I have had no reply to the last letter sent to Cabot over 6 weeks ago, my question is what do i do now? Who do i need to complain to?Cheers.