Please help me-Long posting re: Welcome Finance Loan Agreement

m2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Postggj,

How are things?

Bank rang me back today, the cheque was definetly paid in over the counter on Monday 1st October 2007. They will send me a copy of the paying in slip in question :-)

Thanks M2000

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is great

ime putting the final touches to a letter to send welcome on the cancelation rights for a secured loan.

ime including the mip as well

as it will be a template

just deleate that bit of not needed

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Postggj,

How 'ya doing? Did you ever get round to doing the template letter to Welcome for the issue of lack of cancellation rights etc?

I have now had 2 late payment makers added by them onto my credit records and I want to put a stop to their hassle and bullying.

Thanks again matey

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Had another arsey letter from them today demanding that account is brought upto date.

Postggj- I know you havnt been online for a while, but I could really use a template letter to send them regarding the cooling off period not been given etc.

Sorry to be a pain, but these guys are really stressing me out, constant letters, witheld numbers etc

:-(

hi m200

long time no see

ime still putting the finishing touches to a special template secured loans and welcome are no different to it usual operation

cloak and dagger

check back tomorow night and ill post one up

its just about finished

Hi again Postggj,

I am stalking you....hehe

Did you get a chance to finalise the template letter for Welcome? I am getting increasing levels of grief from these critters and need to get back in control of the situation. They are sending circa 3 letters a week to me over the lack of payments!

Has there been any news on Cattles and what is happening with their business?

hi m200

long time no see

ime still putting the finishing touches to a special template secured loans and welcome are no different to it usual operation

cloak and dagger

check back tomorow night and ill post one up

its just about finished

Hi Postggj,

Hope you are ok?

Apologies again for being a right royal pain in the bum, but have you had any chance to do the letter??

I have had another letter from them today asking me to contact them as they now consider no complaint is in process and basically pay up...

Thanks again

sorry to put this in the wrong place, but new to this and don't know how to start. i think i urgently need postggj's help, or anyones for that matter. have contacted fos, but from what i've read i dont hold much hope. need help checking my agreement, interest rates, payments etc. nothing tallies at all. from what i can figure out the apr on my agreement doesn't match what they have been charging me, plus loads of other stuff. please help

Hi diva start a new thread (use the link below and theres a new thread button under the notices box) scan in all docs u want looking at and upload them using photobucket use the code hope that helps :)

Welcome Finance - The Consumer Forums

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

no probs if i can help just shout :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hello Postggj,

I have had another letter from them today, 2nd this week, they are turning up the heat and now talking of getting solicitors involved....

Any further advice on how to handle this???

thanks

Morning Postggj,

Welcoem are turning up the heat somewhat... demanding letters for payment etc.

I keep fending them off with the harrassment letters- so not visits as yet.

They are adding charges each month and basically want the overdue money now.

Did you get time to do a letter?

thanks matey

M2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Postggj

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Can I give you a little nudge on this?? (sorry!) I am just waiting for them to pounce on me in the new year, as I imagine they are under a LOT of pressure to bring in funds due to all of their problems!!!

I want ato have a letter to send them.... it has all can rather too quiet for my liking!

Many thanks matey

M2000