1monthloan.co.uk - Employer contact

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Can they do this ?

13. The information that you have provided in this Agreement will be used by 1 Month Loan to enable 1 Month Loan to lend you the Loan. We will not pass your information to any third party without your consent. However, in the event that You default in your repayment of the Loan, or we believe that false information has been supplied, we shall revert to your employer and any other relevant parties in order to recover any sum including interest for the outstanding Loan or confirm that you are in fact employed by the Employer you claim to be employed by. If you wish to benefit from the loan, you will be required to provide 1 Month Loan with consent to contact your employer and any other relevant third parties in order to secure repayment of the Loan. If you do not wish 1 Month Loan to contact your employer, then 1 Month Loan cannot advance a Loan.

I confirm that I provide 1 Month Loan with consent to contact my existing employer as is required in order to arrange for the repayment of the Loan at a rate of no more than 10% (ten percent) of my monthly or weekly wage and I hereby consent to 1 Month Loan making disclosure of the Loan to my Employer on my behalf.

They have tried contacting my HR department once and they of course refused to discuss anything at all with these cowboys. I raised this with them by email advising cease and desist and got this dodgy reply back:

"it is not we are demanding your employer deduct funds from your salary but that we can contact your employer to help seek resolution of payment of the loan"

I was like WHAT ?! That implies my employer should pay them back and then take the money off me or something like that.

I am being more than reasonable. I loaned £75 from this nightmare company with £22.50 interest and it's now £263 outstanding because they have sent me a few poxy letters. I have offered the £75 plus the £22.50 and we call it quits. And they have the audacity to email from an email address that ends in "mis-sold.com" !!!!!

They make me so angry. Single minded robots. Don't they undertand that there is a world economic crises ?!

Sorry, ranting. Any knowledge to be shared on the contacting employer threat much appreciated :-)

Thanks all.

J.

• 2 months later...

Can only contact your employer after a court order has been issued otherwsie its a breach of data protection act.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

They probably could contact employer as you have given them agreement by accepting their terms and conditions. However any employer would tell them to sod off as stated above a court order would be required. A friend of mine who has defaulted has agreed a repayment plan and there has been no employer contact . He has made no payments for 6 months.

I think your offer is more than generous.

• 7 months later...