euro car parks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked in Tesco carpark next to Twickenham rugby stadium on Sunday when England played France (a barrier was up) around 8am and went for a stroll.The store hours are 10am-4pm on Sundays so I thought my car would be absolutely safe. I assumed there was 2 hours free car park from 10am.Around 10am I event went to a Cafe inside the store.When I returned to my car I found a parking ticket from Euro Car Parks saying that my car was parked longer than the maximum period allowed 8.30 to 10.20 (at least I think it's 10.20,because you can barely see it).I'm not quite sure whether there were any signs saying this car park belongs to Euro Car Parks.I noticed that there were people there in high visbility coats way before the match started asking people entering car park: "shopping or the game" and possibly charging them!!!

Should I appeal,wait for them to send me a letter,what to do?

Can anyone help with some advise, please I don't want to pay £70 (£50 within 14 days):-x

I parked in Tesco carpark next to Twickenham rugby stadium on Sunday when England played France (a barrier was up) around 8am and went for a stroll.The store hours are 10am-4pm on Sundays so I thought my car would be absolutely safe. I assumed there was 2 hours free car park from 10am.Around 10am I event went to a Cafe inside the store.When I returned to my car I found a parking ticket from Euro Car Parks saying that my car was parked longer than the maximum period allowed 8.30 to 10.20 (at least I think it's 10.20,because you can barely see it).I'm not quite sure whether there were any signs saying this car park belongs to Euro Car Parks.I noticed that there were people there in high visbility coats way before the match started asking people entering car park: "shopping or the game" and possibly charging them!!!

Should I appeal,wait for them to send me a letter,what to do?

Can anyone help with some advise, please I don't want to pay £70 (£50 within 14 days):-x

Euro Car Parks don't own the car park they manage it on behalf of Tesco. What the guys have told you is 110% correct - they are a private parking company and they have issued you with an unlawful penalty for supposedly breaching the terms and conditions of parking - do not appeal, they will send you five or so letters and then give up - forget them as they are a waste of space with no legal power whatsoever.

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

Hi guys,

Thanks a million to all of you who replied and for your time.It's great to know that there are still people out there willing to help.I believe that together we can fight those people so that they stop ripping people off their money.I will follow your sugestions and keep you updated on the whole issue.

Thanks again,

Fatum

Yes, definately ignore. Dont contact them or like me, you'll be getting the threat letters through. I appealed before I found this site though, if i'd have found these guys sooner there's no way I would have wasted my time on the PPC. So yes, ignore, ignore, ignore.

The peeps on here are worth their weight in gold where advice and support are needed.