Ellie Renshaw must be knackered!

exchange
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read through several threads mentioning Ellie I was not particularly surprised to get a reply to my CCA request from her. I am pleased to see Crapone use 100% recycled paper because they must be using alot at the moment. I received an 'original agreement' which has no relationship to anything I may or may not have signed many years prior to the 0208 date printed on it. I am guessing it would have been 2003 or even earlier! How can they claim what they send is the 'original agreement when it obviously is not?!

I will attach to the next post what they sent to me. No phone calls from them so far as I took the advice of another thread and changed all my numbers to 0000 online which seems to have worked so far. A good tip, thanks whoever that was.

How do I change 'you may not post attachments'!? Says this under posting rules. I have done on previous threads. Have I done something wrong? Please someone let me know.

Hi exchange

I don't know why you can't post attachments here - I will try and find out.

The 'agreement' you linked to above of course is jsut some random T&Cs - there is nothing with your signature on so it deosn not constitute an enforceable agreement.