HFO Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hmmm - just found this on their website!!

It was once said that “knowledge is king”; and we at HFO strive to achieve this daily.

"Our goal is simple. We aim to be one of the most admired businesses in the world; that is, the best business to maximize the value of our clients' portfolios and the best business to work for.

To achieve this we have a fresh approach in the way we deal with our customers and the importance we place on the recruitment and development of our staff. By pursuing excellence in our systems, processes, training and development, we are able to reach new levels of professionalism and create a unique working ethic and environment."

Barrington Atkinson, Managing Director, HFO Services.

NOT SURE I SHARE THIS VIEW!!!

The wicked whitch in sleeping beauty (in the tradition of bad characters in panto being played by guys ;) )

:D:D:D I like it! How abouth the big bad wolf, in a round about way me thinks they do threaten to "HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

:D:D:D I like it! How abouth the big bad wolf, in a round about way me thinks they do threaten to "HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

Don't forget the bit 'WE'LL SECURE A FINAL CHARGING ORDER ON YOUR HOUSE AND THEN APPLY FOR A FORCED SALE'

More Rowan Atkinson, I think.

Companies House records show that Barrington Atkinson is NOT a director of HFO Services. The only director is Alasdair Turnbull, who just happens also to the the director of Turnbull Rutherford, HFO's pitbull solicitors.

There is a BA here:

Barrington Atkinson - Managing Director - XING

which appears to be him. Must be a b*gger getting the title MD and not really being a director. How sad. He's on Friends Reunited and 192.com too.

Companies House records show that Barrington Atkinson is NOT a director of HFO Services. The only director is Alasdair Turnbull, who just happens also to the the director of Turnbull Rutherford, HFO's pitbull solicitors.

There is a BA here:

which appears to be him. Must be a b*gger getting the title MD and not really being a director. How sad. He's on Friends Reunited and 192.com too.

The only BA I know is Broken Arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

There is a BA here:

I'm very confused:? ok, so we have HFO Services, HFO Capital, HFO Holdings, then to top it off, Turnbull & Rutherford, oh and not sure how first logistics fit in here, but really, they all amount to the same company anyway? Why would such a company need to have it's own in house solicitors anyway? And what is with all the different companies?

No difference just a change in trading names :rolleyes:

OOOOOhhh, maybe we should all start using different trading names as well, now wouldn't that be confusing!

Anyway, think that probably sums them up, most companies can trade very well under one name.

• 1 month later...

Still feel that the whole world of DCA's is under regulated and HFO in particular seem to push the boundaries of the law. I just do not understand how they are a legitamate business????

I am guessing that I am one of many being harrassed by them. Begins with phone calls from India and ends with Turnbull calling up (seems to be South African staff) and threatening legal action. Makes my blood boil the misery they cause.

That'll be the Saffas who are just here for the summer. I wonder if they have work permits? They'll be probably working out of Wimbledon, as the District Line doesn't yet reach India. Not that I would suggest tipping anybody off...