Alleged UU debt 2 DCA's chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all, my G/F is a member here with another account but it's in her real name so I decided to open this so it's harder for "guest's" to work out who she is. I will write this as if I'm the debtor as I find it easier and I'll be dealing with this as I'm between jobs at the moment so loads of spare time:(. I have absolutely no idea where this alleged debt comes from, namely which business address, could be 1 of 2 addresses as I moved shops about 1 year before I closed the business, I don't know when the alleged debt is from, I was trading for about 6 years, or whether it was for gas, electricity or water.

I should say that when I left both shops I paid ALL bills upto date, so I've got to say that I owe nothing to anyone with regards to that business. I have had nothing to say that I owe money from United Utilities whatsoever and until these letters I have never heard of this alleged debt:-?

OK I recieved a Threat/letter from CCS Debt Terrorists claiming I owe United Utilities a small amount, they have addressed it to a business that ceased trading a number of years ago ( though probably not time barred), but sent it to my home address. They are laughingly threatening me with court action.

Then 1 week later the lovely monkeys from ScotCall send me a threat/letter for the same amount allegedly owed to UU, These monkeys are threatening me with "doorstep collection":rolleyes:.

I've sent a letter to both saying I don't aknowledge any debt to any of the 3 parties, I told them that there seem to be issues about who owned the alleged debt, so I gave then each others phone numbers and told them to sort out who's threats i should listen to:p (not that I will take them seriously anyway). I also stated that I strongly dispute the debt and I listed proof of the debt I want to see, i.e.

1. A copy of the bill where the debt originated.

2. Address where this alledged debt originates.

3. what the debt cosists of. i.e. for water, electicity or gas.

4. proof of the debt not being paid,

5. a default notice,

6. any copy of any letters that have been sent to the me regarding this alledged debt.,

7. a deed of assignment or whatever you call the contractual right you claim have with regards to you rights to claim this alledged debt, or to take legal action with regards to the alledged debt.

I told them that I expressly forbid anyone coming to my door. I said that I believe that there has been publicity about this sort of thing being a [problem].

I also informed them of the costs I will apply should this debt prove to be in error or unenforceable in any way. i.e. charges for me to write to them or e-mail them or if I answer the phone to them:D. I told them that if they contact me in anyway, without including ALL the information I've ask for, then that will be proof of thier acceptance of these fees.

I told them that i'm being treated for anxiety and depression(both true) and if they make a threat then they MUST follow it through or I will start a county court claim for damages for there attempts to cause me mental distress and harm.

So let the fun begin lol,

sorry it's such a long post.

ps, and I open a hotmail account in the name of the ex company and gave them my phone number, like I said I have loads of spare time and I am a fan of Fuzzybobble:D

quick update........

6 days after sending my letter, the spoil sports at CSS have withdrawn from the field saying......

Dear Sir or Madam they don't even know which sex they were demanding money from, never mind have a name.

Thank you for your letter dated 5 th March 2009 received tody 10th March 2009. todays the 11th, WOW, they were really quick to get rid of this!

We confirm that when we were instructed by out client to write to in this matter and were not aware of any dispute which related to this matter.

We confirm that we have now closed our file and we apologise for any inconvenience caused to you and confirm that we have forwarded your letter for them to deal with directly.

Boring b*ggers. Oh and they sent it 1st class:eek:

I suppose that they have sorted it out between the three parties, and ScotCall have drawn the short straw and are dealing with it.

Oh well, it's all evidence, I wait with baited breath for the letter from scotcall,,,,,,NOT