Aktiv Kapital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ak are english based in chester and bromley so you got that wrong! Do you blame them having a good night they need after speaking to half wits like you

I am one of these "half-wits" but I had AK scurrying away after 2 letters (thankfully, I never had to speak to you because it may have dumbed me down) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aktiv Kapital - an English company that can't spell in English - wonderful :D

it's the people at AKTIV that are the halfwits, especially the one called krayten. I offered them a full & final settlement , they accepted and then tried to screw me over by not including full & final settlement in the letter and then threatening to hike up how much i owed if i didn't pay up.

if it wasn't for that phonecall, where i was trying to act in good faith and yet they still tried to screw me over i would never have put "AKTIV KAPITAL" into google, found this site, found out what **** they are and the fact i will probably get away without paying them a penny again.

well done, krayten! you have saved me £1,000's and cost your own company the same amout. I wonder how many people end up finding this site because the AKTIV halfwits have gotten to greedy! i was already paying you lot in installements, was about to pay the debt off and yet you tried to squeeze a bit more, now you get nothing!! ha-ha!!:p

thanks krayten, i owe you a drink :D

Well said :D:D

sorry ive been working today at the end of the day they pay me and i do have a family to support aswell but i can see where you guys come from believe me! i didnt dream of working in a dca!

Enjoy your slice of humble pie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha 1