Blair Oliver & scott F & F offer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right

after nearly 2 years or fighting halifax to get my credit card bank charges back they have finaly agreed to repay the full 1k back on the card lol

so now im left with a account that is default on my credit file and 1000 pounds left to pay

the account is with BOS, now any one dealt with them for the F&F offer ie whats the lowist they would take on the 1k remember BOS i have been paying for 2 years now.

I phoned them a few weeks back and spoke to a guy there asking about getting the default removed (theres a error in the defualt issue notice) and asked about a partial settle ment once the bank charges had been paid on the account and was told that i would get away with offering 755 pounds.

will i be able to get lower??

oh before i forget they have supplied me with all the agreements etc so no way out doh lol

cheers

ricky,,,,,hiya

i saw you mentioned a dodgy default notice?? how do u mean?

can you scan up taking away any of your personal and their references and amounts and tell us when you actually received the dn and did you keep the envelope any chance?

reason im asking as they are very prone to do this, will get you a thread to look into maybe explains a lot more than i can in a mere post

Am back,,,,,see below and maybe you need to relook at that dn and also have you actually been terminated yet >???

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/170345-tale-dodgy-dn.html

laters angel x

Edited by angel_1
am back see link to thread given

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

right well phone them today and offered 60% my first offer by past a few months back was 30 % that got rejected

the accepted the offer result, paying over 3 months nice one, just waiting for the confirmation letter from them.

as for the doddgy default notice, the one they sent me said you are in arrers of 0.00 and must pay 0.00 py the 1st march 2006 the letter was dated the 1st march

then they sent another one out 2 months after that with the details filled in haha, but i never got that one :)

right well phone them today and offered 60% my first offer by past a few months back was 30 % that got rejected

the accepted the offer result, paying over 3 months nice one, just waiting for the confirmation letter from them.

Hi ricky,

Are they going to repair any damage they've done on your credit history? if not try and get that built into the agreement.

thank you for the info.:)