Welcome finance please help

mich7k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in your case i would put everything in a letter and see if you can get an explanation from welcome compliance

if you need help just shout

send that letter to compliance and the account is still in dispute until they give there final reply

• 4 weeks later...

good morning

I've only just read this thread so things have probably moved on since te last post on 24th August

I can't comment on the enforceability of the agreement but it appears to me that the numbers are correct.

The cash price of the vehicle was £5430.00

The total charges are £3996.88

The total cost was £9426 as stated

There were to be 48 payments of £175.56 = £8426.88

plus deposit £1000

total to be paid £9426.88

regards

=================================================================

remember

the Sun is always shining, it's just that you can't see it sometimes

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I'm feeling so rubbish and defalted at the moment not sure where to go from here i've written so many letters to this company i dont see anyway i just called them to see where they are at they told me to redial as the account has been passed to central recovries so i call the number the man said that as i didnt take up the offer it wasnt written down and that they are not prepared to make any more offers and if it was a ppi issue i should contact the compliance dept i asked for his name and he would only give me his first name said hes not comfortable giving me his full name but would put a note on the account that i called and as long as i dont accept the agreement it would get further into default i told him that the account is in dispute not a default and that you are not allowed to put a default on my brothers credit file and this account has been in dispute for 2 years. i have paid £8995 already on this car its still has over 6000 attached to it so i cant even sell it please help guys i dont know what else to do :confused:

yeh they are postie, man i feel so depressed over a car!!! what is that about i dont even know what to ask for anymore cause i cant even sell the car and they wont give me the ppi refund so im stuck im going through the mortgage rescue scheme at the moment as well so i dont even know the outcome of that yet so this is just going on top sorry about my rant but the car is barely worth 1800 if im lucky!