Specsavers?

mike83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all

This is my first post 

I purchased some new glasses from Specsavers on the 14th. I purchased 2 pairs one with reactions and the other with Anti reflection on the lens.

I picked them up on the 21st they seemed fine, the lady who was serving me asked how they felt, I said ‘ok’.

The reason why I purchased the Anti reflection lenses for my glasses, was because with my old pain I found that when at the cinema the lights from the ceiling was reflecting off my glasses.

The lady who served me said that I needed the Anti reflection option, that this would stop the light reflection problem.

Got home with my new glasses and put on the Anti reflection glasses on, tried to watch TV and found that the lights from my ceiling were reflecting in my glasses and were producing lines on light.

The reason for getting the Anti reflection lenses, was to stop the lines of light from light builds in ceilings.

I asked a co-worker who had the Anti reflective option on his glasses, he said he gets the same and it was very annoying.

The reactions are fine, no problems, just the other pain.

Please can I get a bit of advice about what I should doo, I am not happy at the moment, but don’t want to be charged for getting new lens.

Thank you for your time 

I have anti-reflection lenses and I don't get lights reflecting off them. It sounds as if you haven't got anti-reflection lenses. Do you have an invoice saying they are anti-reflection lenses? If you do you should take the glasses back to Specsavers and ask them to supply the correct lenses. This should be done free of charge.

I would go into another optician and ask them to check what lenses are in your glasses (they can easily tell what the lenses are) before going to Specsavers.

My posts are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. You should seek the advice of a qualified insured professional.