Payplan / CCJ

andyathers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I recieved this from the court granting tesco(incasso) a CCJ.It is for the exact amount that I pay into my DMP with paypal.What I dont understand is, payplan have just e-mailed me saying they have sent documentation to the court and asked for it to be heard at a local court.

I have phoned paypal but they have gone now.I was just wondering what paypal are doing.Surely getting the same amount set by the court is a good thing.I was expecting the court to suggest something ridiculous.I an happy with the amount set,which is what I pay anyway.

I just dont understand what Paypal are doing now and what they hope to achieve.I dont understand the system at all.

I have blanked out a copy of the CCJ attached below.

Thanks

CCJTescoblanked.jpg

Hi,

I dont dispute the debt at all.I went with Payplan 6 months ago.With the intention of a short term plan to take me through a difficult period.

Tesco (incasso) have been nothing but disgracefull in the debt recovery.They have lied and contradicted each other on more than 1 occasion.

I was never defaulted by tesco(incasso were not interested in this).

Incasso did not co opereate in any way with CPR request ETC.

I sent the original court forms to payplan and they filled them in.The judgement came back exactly the same figure as payplan originally suggested( I was

happy with that as I have heard horror stories from northampton court of payments being set a ridiculous amounts and in turn this as ended up with a charging order.).

Payplan have now informed me there legal team want this case heard at a local court.This is to do with it being a joint loan and tesco(incasso trying to be a bit crafty in getting more money out of the deal).

Maybe payplan see something a mis here.

I would like to make very clear.I fully except my debt and I am working very hard to sort this out.I currently work 60 hours a week( in an industry were 37 is more than enough). I seek advice on the net and spend hours seeking that advice.I also spend a lot of time and money filing and copying everything that come through the letterbox.

It takes up all my spare time.But to be honest with you I dont understand any of it.I JUST WANT TO PAY MY DEBT BACK AT A LEVELTHAT I CAN TRULY AFFORD,AND IN THE FUTURE MAYBE MY CICUMSTANCES WILL IMPROVE AND I CAN PUT AN END TO THE DEBT.

THANKYOU