CCI Legal for Aviteo LTD T/A Usenext

leeontop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4807 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I REPEAT IGNORE THEM IT IS A [problem] PURE AND SIMPLE SEE ABOVE.

Sorry for shouting but the whole claims by Pro Faktura and Aviteo are nonesense. Just shred the rubbish they have not one legal leg to stand on.

However Pro Faktura better look out collecting debts that are clearly and known to them as a try on nonesense is a fraud in itself.!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon peeps!

Just received my "final warning" email... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned - I've had a quick search on yours and my favourite search engine and found nothing about a profukure [problem] - but what the hell. Feck em'.... Keep the thread alive though, will be interesting to see what the final outcome is!

What does their email say?

Do not pay, reply to the email saying we know it is a [problem]. Refute the cliam and tell them to get lost.

Make it clear you will never ever pay them and that you know the law and owe them nothing.

I understand that covert investigators are currently on to them at Usenext, Aviteo and Pro Faktura.

Also this matter is going to be sent to BBC Watchdog to be exposed.

Should be fun.

The key issue here is that they do not renew downloads unless you pay first= PAYG. They have voided their own contracts by doing this so there is no contract and no invoices to be paid. End of story!!

Try Googling the words "Usenext [problem]" Then you will get some results I am sure.

Be warned they get employees to post bogus testimonials on consumer boards to make them look good.

The accounts at Companies House in the Uk have the look and feel of a money laundering operation.

I am wondering whether their debts are being factored by Pro Faktura ie PF lend them money against the invoices and PF are trying to recover the funds.

Bad news for PF is that all the invoices they are holding and chasing are most likely worthless. They may themselves have been conned by Aviteo directors.

The whols thing smacks at a fraud. The investigation goes on!!

DO NOT PAY THEM!!

Many thanks for the email. It ruined my day when In receieved the threat of taking me to court. I have replied to the email with the letter in the first post. I work for the Local Authority and was going to contact trading standards, however I was a bit dubioues due to what Usenet is often used for. If I have no joy with the letter, I suppose I will have to be forced too.

Thanks again.

Do not worry just tell them get lost they have no case against you. They did not keep their part of the contract it is voided.

They are all huff and puff!!

You must reject the claim in full.!!!

They will go away when you do not allow yourself to be bullied.

It is possible they will be the ones being bullied very soon by the authorities.

THEY HAVE NO CASE YOU WILL BE FINE!!!

It will cost them more in money and trouble if they pursue this.

They know that.

IT IS A FRAUD!!

PLEASE CALL 0845 671 0043 AND USE REFERENCE ***** TO PAY BY CARD,

OR MAKE PAYMENT ON-LINE AT www.ccilegal.co.uk/makeapayment.php

Mr. A Bloke

A Street

A Town

A PostCode

Date

Our Ref:

6 Digit CCI Ref: ******

Dear Mr Bloke,

Account Name: Aviteo Ltd T/A Usenext

Description: £million Website Access Fees {[******] UseNeXT 10+}

Account No.: ****** Invoice No.: ******

Current Balance: million (£millionWebsite Access Fees {[******] UseNeXT 10+})

In spite of previous reminders we have not received payment for the amount as detailed above.

We appreciate that you may have cancelled your account membership since your last login, however the above relates to membership charges incurred prior to cancellation. Please note that 14 day trial packages and contracts are automatically extended in accordance with the Terms and Conditions below. You confirmed your acceptance of these terms during the sign up process.

Unless we receive payment by 10/08/2009, our client may proceed with the following action:

Credit Report:

Credit searches will be recorded against your name and address. This report will be recorded as a debt collection search and may adversely affect your credit worthiness.

Court Action:

Legal proceedings are initiated through our local County Court at which time additional Court and Solicitors costs of £60.00 will be added to the debt as well as any interest which may have accrued. Once our client has obtained a Judgment, further enforcement costs will be payable by yourself and the Judgment will remain on record for a period of six years.

If you are unable to pay in full, part pay now and call 01766 771901 to discuss payment options.

To pay by card, please call 0845 671 0043 and use reference ******, or make payment online at www.ccilegal.co.uk/makeapayment.php.

Thank you in anticipation of your immediate response.

Yours sincerely

CCI LEGAL SERVICES LTD

Its simple if Usenext did not renew your download limit until you paid for the next period then there is nothing to invoice they broke their own contract.

Call CCI tell them you will never pay them and the case is refuted by you in its entirety.

Also you will need confirmation that they are acting for usenext,from usenext. How do you know they are genuinly collecting for Usenext.

This is a try on [problem].

They are hoping that you will pay by bullying you.

This company CCI as recorded at Companies House is worth very little.It is registered in Liverpool.

Looks dodgy!!

Ring Tom Dutton at CCI. 01766 771901 He is management at CCI

Our contact called him recently he was forthcoming and helpful.

Very helpful chap. He confirmed to a contact of ours that they do act for Aviteo and Usenext and is only acting on their instructions. As Aviteo are saying they have a contract with their clients.

My best advice is to call Tom and say that you are refuting the claim on the basis that it was always a PAYG service and that the contract has been voided by Usenext not renewing the downloads in advance of the payment.

It they did not reload you,they cannot charge you for anything.

Make it clear therefore there is no contract and no payment therefore due.

Also explain that if you have paid, then you have only paid for what you have used and Usenext have supplied nothing else.

Ask him as he is required to do under his CCL to refer the matter back to Aviteo/Usenext as disputed and refuted.

CCI are licensed under the CCA and must adhere to its procedures, if they do not they fall into the possibility of the revocation of their licence.

Good luck.

Email from usenext......

Your UseNeXT free trial has just ended automatically.

An additional cancellation is not necessary, as your account has not been renewed.

We hope that you have enjoyed UseNeXT.

Forgot to mention in my last post, did anyone get this email through from usenext.

Interesting, dont you think.......

I cancelled yesterday, a free trial account which rolled over into a 12 month period and consequently received requests for payments from CCI Legal.

After cancelling the account on the usenext website, which by the way i never got to use, because it crashed my computer, I received this message - Notice the date of cancellation and yet I cancelled it yesterday, which was August 6 2009:

Hello Robert xxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting us.

We hereby confirm your cancellation of the UseNeXT account with the customer ID xxxxxx

Your contract will be terminated on 22.02.2009, there will be no renewals.

In order to improve our service and offer we would like you to assist

us with your feedback. Please let us know why you chose to cancel this

contract. Thank you very much in advance.

Feedback (UseNeXT - Usenet Binaries mit DSL Speed downloaden inkl. gratis Software)

If the advance payment of the whole term for any package deterred you from

continuing with UseNeXT, we can offer you an exclusive bargain:

a UseNeXT package on monthly terms.

Basically the whole thing is dodgy!!

Good so there will be nothing owed then if it was cancelled in Feb 2009.

They have backdated the cancellation.The contract never ran. It is void.

This is further proof that they only renew if you pay in advance.IT IS PAYG WHATEVER THEY TELL YOU!!!

There are no rolling contracts as they do not recharge without payment.

Tell CCI you refuse the claim on the above basis and will never be paying them.

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I have just heard that Pro Faktura german debt collectors having been chasing supposed debts on behalf of Aviteo/Usenext in the same manner as CCI have dropped a case on the legal argument that we have put forward.

They have closed the case against the party concerned and are no longer chasing them for the debt.

I suggest you call Tom Dutton at CCI and advise his company to stop chasing these illegal and fraudulent claims and perhaps they should refund those they have taken payment from on false pretences regarding Usenext/ Aviteo.

A report is going today to the OFT in London regarding the activities of CCI and Pro Faktura in allowing this fraud to continue. A request will be going to the OFT requesting a revocation of CCI's licence.

Further info to follow.

Has anyone had any further action taken against them by Profaktura, other than just some intimidating letters? Have they actually tried to take legal action against anyone?

I have just received my first letter from Profaktura, demanding EUR 67.63. This is made up of EUR 9.95 that UseNext "claim" I owe them, plus EUR 5.00 of "Reminder costs", plus EUR 45.00 of "Costs and expenses", plus EUR 7.67 of "Investigation and reporting costs" plus EUR 0.01 (yes, 1 cent!) of "5.00 percentage points above the base interest rate per today".

I used UseNext over a year ago for a couple of months, choosing the "1 month of membership" option and so paying for the service one month at a time in advance. This bought me 25GB of downloads per month.

I found the service to be pretty useless and so stopped using it. I didn't buy any further months of downloads from them and then eventually formally cancelled the account in June last year - 2008.

UseNext now seem to be trying to charge me for the time between when I last paid for a month of downloads and when I formally cancelled the account. As I was paying for usage IN ADVANCE, I can't see how I have used any of their service without having paid for it.

The letter they have sent out contains a form which has a box you can tick to "deny the claim". I have ticked this and added an explanation as to why I am not paying. I intend to send the form back to them tomorrow, but I would really like to know whether there is any possibility that UseNext somehow can make me liable to pay. Profaktura's letter implies that their costs will increase if I don't pay now, so whilst I really don't want to pay EUR 67.63 now, I obviously don't want to pay even more if I'm eventually found to be liable.

So my question is, are Profaktura just bluffing and they know they don't have a leg to stand on, or have they actually gone so far as taking legal action against anyone? If they have taken legal action, what has been the outcome? Also, should I reply to Profaktura at all or should I just ignore their letter?

Ridiculously I'm starting to lose sleep over this, so any further information on how this is working out for other people would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Marshall123

i received a letter from profaktura on 10.08.09. it says they have been instructed by their a.m. client and are authoutised to collect the following overdue claim in the amount of 95,35 EUR. but with all there costs and expenses whacked on top of that they are demanding 153,09 EUR. the client is aviteoLtd which id never even heard of, so i checked it out and it said access on UseNext, which i also hadent heard of, until now. can anyone help me please as im not quite sure what to to about this and im not willing to pay it because i know i havent used this usenext. should i contact citizens advice????

Look Guys stop worrying just contact Pro Faktura and tell them you are rejecting the claim and will never pay them. :-x

As Usenext is a PAYG service nothing is owed as they do not fulfill their own contracts as they will not recharge without payment.

The costs and claim are basically fraudulent. I think this is becoming a police matter.

Nothing will happen just reject it and they do go away.

It is a try on [problem] !!!:-x

I cannot repeat this enough.

It will be good if all who receive these send them back rejected and a call venting your anger at this atempt at fraud will also be helpful. The women who runs Pro Faktura is Mrs Wilms. Time for a war on the fraudulent bullies.

Good luck.

Hi everyone,

First off, please do not worry about this - it is a simple scare tactic on their behalf to get monies from you. As they are a company heavily involved in piracy, they believe they have the upper hand as you won't want to tell anyone you've been using them (if you even have at all..)

We'd love to hear some of your horror stories over at UsenetShack, we've written an article on how UseNeXT is a [problem] and it's ranking quite well on Google which should save a few people in the future. If you do want to get in touch you can either use the contact page on the site, leave on comment on the article or email us using mail@ our domain .com.

Many thanks, look forward to hearing from some of you,

djm @ usenetshack

Thanks INFO FILE and djm101 for your reassuring words. Well done to djm101 for your excellent work on UsenetSHACK.

I have now returned the form sent to me by Profaktura, with the “I deny the claim” box ticked and an explanation of exactly why I am not prepared to pay. I hope others do the same and aren’t intimidated into paying. Given the amounts they are trying to extort from people are relatively low, my worry is that lots of people will pay up just to avoid any hassle. I hope this isn’t the case and people refuse to pay as a point of principle as much as anything else. UseNeXT shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this.

It will now be interesting to see how Profaktura respond to me refusing to pay. My guess would be that I will now get an even more intimidating letter, where their costs, which I am supposedly liable for, will have escalated even further. I will keep this forum notified.

Hi, I've had the usual rubish from Aviteo and CCI - SAying i owe 110 euros etc

I mailed my responses to them and didnt have a reply - so i sent via snail mail - still no reply -

So as i work in IT it decided to find this Tom Duttons e-mail through trial and error - tried all the usual ie [email protected] etc and none worked

then i tried [email protected] and my read reciept was accepted :) - what a buch of small time debt collectors they must be!!

I am assuming this is the account of Tom Dutton, but havent had a reply from him - So i suggest everyone mails that account as it is a live one, and sends spam to [email protected]

Will keep you posted if i get a response -

Usenext_Victim

Here's my story (long story short)

I've signed up for KOSTENLOS (FREE!) e-mail at WEB.DE. They started to charge me without me knowing. They've passed the debt to PROFAKTURA auslandsinkasso.

Web.de has hotline for which they charge like €2/minute. They refused to terminate my e-mail account, cause they say it's allowed for me to request it after a year of paying.

Profaktura sent me a letter, I've paid it. They never confirmed, but the payment went through. As soon as I've paid it, they discovered another ammount to pay for another web.de invoice (WITHOUT ANY notification SENT)

I really feel harassed, if anyone answer, please do :

- what can they do to me? What happens if I refuse to pay ?

- I am a citizen of (another) EU country. Does EU laws allow the solicitor to act in other member states and seize my possesions?

- is there any group or something you know of where people harassed by Profactura can co-ordinate their actions?

I'm really desperate.

I have recieved a mail from [email protected]

Saying my account was on hold while they request the info i requested - details on when the account is from etc - from Usenext

I have replied as follows -

Trina

Thank you for your e-mail

Please also note the following with regards to accounts for Usenext

They do not recharge the available GB’s of download amounts unless they receive payment – so this is actually a pay as you go service, and as I have obviously not used it, then I am not liable for any payments for said service

Please pass the following onto your client –

1. If they persist in this action, then my solicitor has asked that they provide detailed statistics, including logs to prove these statistics, of failures and down-time for their account servicing and e-mail servers, as I claimed that I did not receive a response to my cancellation request.

2. We would also like logs and details of all the complaints that they have deleted from their support forums when customers complained about their service, which I’m sure you will agree is a dubious act on Usenexts part.

Please also note the below which is from the OFT Gudiance for Debt Collectors

Creditor responsibility for third parties

1.9 If consumer credit licence holders choose to do business or continue to do business with third parties engaged in questionable fitness behaviour, then their own fitness will be called into question

I am sure that you must now be aware of the many complaints on the internet regarding Aviteo/Usenext practices and that your continued dealings with Aviteo/Usenext could conceivably lead to revocation of your CCL.

Regards

Waiting for a reply now :-)

Usenext_Victim

Edited by usenext_victim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4807 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks