Bryan Carter & Co with Littlewoods!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recently received this letter from BC, I don't really need any advice at the moment, but thought I would make a thread to add to all the other BC ones!!

I've had a good chuckle at this toilet paper because:

a- I have no idea what they claim I owe money for and

b- The letter is so full of the usual old guff from this lot!!

The funniest part is the last paragraph where they ask ME to provide THEM with documents to prove that I dont owe THEM money!!! hahahaha! That bit had me rolling round the floor laughing!!!!

I'm not sending a CCA request just yet, purely because I dont want him to have my quid!! Unstead I have posted the letter I have sent below the scan. Depending on what I get back I will send a cca request etc. Im pretty certain I don't owe this one so let em go jump off something very tall!!

scan0006black-2.jpg

I look forward to getting the usual old rubbish back in return!! I shall quite enjoy this one!!! :-D

UF

Edited by UnitedFront

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

haha yeah as you will see from the forum, BC are well known for trying all sorts of old rot!! LOL

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Dear Old Bryan. Who needs the Dandy and the Beano?

I'm afraid that is one of our friend's template letters which quite a few CAGgers have received. This is from the "man" who writes letters to people he is suing for money saying "please withdraw your defence".

Err, Bryan old boy, if you didn't issue the spurious claims in the first place, we wouldn't have to defend against them.

This letter is another one straight from la-la land.

I am surprised that they are asking you for documents proving that you don't owe them money, I would have thought they would have been asking you to print off and sign your own agreement, complete with the prescribed terms, and then send it to the office so they can sue you on it.

They do seem to think that the whole world jumps when they tell it to. It must be so nice to live in fairy land and not have to deal with the realities of everyday life.

SH

haha yeah I have a feeling that you're spot on there SH! Well I've fired off my letter to them and, depending on what they reply, I may cca them. Or I may just tell them to get stuffed!! We shall see what sort of mood Im in! :-P

Cheers.

UF

• 2 weeks later...

i got the exact same letter from them yesterday,Just a different catalogue company, what do you guys suggest i do (sorry for hi-jacking the post).

do i CCA them or simply write a letter like the one above.

any feed back would be appreciated :)

Edited by VIOLATOR

hahaha yeah that sounds about right!!

No suprise that I have not heard so much of a squeak from BC since I sent my letter off!! I'm quite looking forward to the next round of letters!!! :-P

I'm quite looking forward to the next round of letters!!! :-P

It's funny how CAG affects people that way once they realise they can fight back.

Carter is a slimy toad who is well known for his underhand tactics so it's best to be on your guard with him.