Nearly into debt agency letter....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, after 3 letters, my 3rd being a cease and desist letter, I have received a letter from the PPC saying they are not dropping it and should i decide not to pay it will go through to a debt collection agency. We are nearly at that point so I guess I just wanted to confirm that as long as I'm in dispute with the PPC the debt collection agency cant do anything. If I refer the debt agency back to the PPC someone, somewhere will give up (not me!).

I have asked them for proof on 3 occasions and on all 3 occasions they have ignored the request and just told me to pay. Not that i'm suprised but again, just wanting clarification that should this go further then that will go against them.

Does anyone know if any of these parking cases have actually gone to court?

I guess I just have the jitters although Im determined not to pay!!

Incidentally, a collegue has just got a ticket for overstay (paid £1 for half day when she should have paid £2 for full day) so I have referred her to this forum and given her loads of advice pulled off here.... hopefully she wont pay either!

Thanks in advance

The PPC won't drop it. You've contacted them and so they think you'll be easier to crack (PPCs conversely hate dealing with Silent Bobs).

The debt agency can't do anything whether you've disputed the charge or not.

You've wasted enough effort with THREE letters already. There's no way to avoid their system of letters until they give up at the end.