Extreme Gas Bill

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received my gas bill from British Gas, :eek::eek::eek:, I get my bills sent through emails paperless billing. I was absolutely gob smacked:-o when I saw the total. First thing is that for the last two months I have spent a lot of time looking after my sick mum, :sad: leaving home about 9 a.m and returning well past midnight. I have only cooked about a handful of times and cannot understand how I could have run up so much gas. Can someone see if this gas bill makes sense. I sent a new meter reading a few days ago and have not heard anything from British Gas yet, but I believe this a very high bill and how can I dispute this, :-xmy last gas bill was £118.00 this is nearly 3 times more

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/sophiak_bucket/gasbill.jpg

If this is the price for heating then I may have to start building my own bonfire outside in my garden to keep warm :rolleyes:

Edited by frettful38

You should be able to work out what your bill should be using your reading and the conversion they have added to your bill. Unfortunately its not someone sitting there entering readings, its that lame old excuse of an automated system. They will only ASSUME you were there so would have estimated based on that scenario and also previous years usage.