• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Is this Mint/RBS Advanta CCA enforceable?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This one is a thankyou to CitizenB:)!

Thanks for the letter you drafted for me as I received this today.. Chickens!!!!! passed it back saying they have not been fully instructed. emmm hold on it said you were in your last letter.............

MINTGREENCOreply.jpg

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, scaredy cats :D.

It is interesting that not having been fully instructed by their clients, they took the decision to advise that litigation was on the cards ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

In respect of Saracen's document. If it states "accompanying" then the informatin would not have been on the back or front of the original, but in a separate document.

Also, I dont think that APR is a prescribed term is it. It has to be the interest rate proper. (perhaps someone like steven4064, car2043 ) could confirm that.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks for that Milly :) do you have a link to a suitable letter to fire back about the conditions overleaf?

I also have a Tesco card (RBS again I know!) that I will write the same letter as they haven't sent me the conditions on the back either. Also the Tesco agreement had my old address on the top of the application form (pre-populated), so although it's signed by me in March 2000, would that invalidate it?

AND...I also sent the CCA request letter to RBS on the same day as the others (9th March recorded delivery, so I know they all arrived on the 10th) and I've had nothing from them yet at all...does that mean they're out of time now with the 12 + 2 rule?

Thanks again...x

Oh dear, scaredy cats :D.

It is interesting that not having been fully instructed by their clients, they took the decision to advise that litigation was on the cards ?

Yes! CHICKENS and thanks to you!:D

Lets see if Triton EVER respond as they have declined to do so:rolleyes:

Milly XXX

MMM

Did you get the current terms and conditions or thosr relating to the card?

Asking because I got the current ones. I need to know should I sak for a copy of the origanal ones thet were out at the time of the card?

Not sure if they should have sent older ones as part of the request?

Thanks

If my advice helped you please click my star

MMM

Asking because I got the current ones. I need to know should I sak for a copy of the origanal ones thet were out at the time of the card?

Thanks

Series3, they need to supply the agreement, historic terms (those applicable at the time of of account opening) and current terms.

BCOBS

thank you for that, is there a template letter I can send out telling them that?

Also egg have sent my £1 PO back twice asking for a sig, I have sent them the In despute letter and nothing else.

Should I just leave it at that and wait for their next move ?

I just didn't want to get into a postal order tennis game with them..

had a few phone calls for both accounts but nothing I can't handle.....they don't like to talk about Corronation Street much...lol although I do keep them up to date on what's going on there..

Thanks for your help and advice.

series3

thank you for that, is there a template letter I can send out telling them that?

Also egg have sent my £1 PO back twice asking for a sig, I have sent them the In despute letter and nothing else.

Should I just leave it at that and wait for their next move ?

I just didn't want to get into a postal order tennis game with them..

had a few phone calls for both accounts but nothing I can't handle.....they don't like to talk about Corronation Street much...lol although I do keep them up to date on what's going on there..

Thanks for your help and advice.

series3

The letter you need to send th ecompany regarding the no signature is in the link below.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/572-debt-letter-when-company-refuse-cca-due-to-no-signature-.html

If you havent received anything back from your CCA request (other than your money and a request for a signature) then I would wait until you see WHAT they do send before telling them what they have to :-)

BCOBS

thanks for that, I have already sent that letter to egg and got it back again, I'll wait to see what they do next. They seem to be in no hurry.

How would I ask MINT to send me the T & C's relating to my CCA?

Should I just wait or send them a letter..

Milly, sorry for using your thread but my CCA is almost the same as your's(apart from the word "can")

Thanks

series3

could anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for a letter to ask MINT for my historic T&C's..

Is there a template?

This one should be ok, possibly amended to reflect the fact that you have already requested the document. They have refused to provide it for you without a signature which is not acceptable. Include your postal order again and advise that even though they returned it. The CCA request stands from the date they first received it.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale.html

It might also be a good idea for you now to start your own thread. :D

BCOBS

I FINALLY received a response from Mint to ALL my letters. Unfortunately if FAILS to address anything ever asked in them . I will post it up later as I would like your advice as considering they failed to answer any of my previous letters and this is a one size fits all template response, they refuse to enter into further correspondence.

Numpties!

Milly XX

MMM

Thanks

Hi Series, They never sent the historic, just the current and today I got a totaly cripe response to all my letters:mad:.

One size fits all response:roll: and they do not wish to enter into any further correspondece with me. Okay well take me to court then you numpties as you have FAILED to comply with pre-action protocols and FAILED to comply with the copy Document regualtions:lol:

Milly Xx

Right heres a recap of what I sent them so that you can judge the reply I received to all of them today!

THIS WAS SENT TO TRITON 22/DECEMBER 2008 when I received a letter from them.

---------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your letter of xx/12/08 received xx/12/08, the contents of which have been noted.

Please note:

I do NOT acknowledge any debt to your company.

I am confused as to your reference to a temporary payment plan review. At no such time have I made a temporary payment plan with you and it is pure fiction to attempt to do otherwise. However I did so with your clients Royal Bank of Scotland in view of taking my responsibilities seriously. Unfortunately, your clients decided whilst in receipt of the payment of £xxx a month of which I had not defaulted on, to then terminate my account and demand the full balance and passed to your agency. This I found particularly distressing and note that their action amounts to Unfair Business Practices and indeed in breach of their obligations of the alleged credit agreement, as well as in breach of their requirements of the Consumer Credit Act.

For reference, I did telephone your clients on xx/11/08, who outright refused to speak concerning the account and provided me with a telephone number to discuss the account with you. I confirm that I made a token payment of £xxxx to you on xx/11/08, though have never been provided with a receipt as to this payment of which until I receive the copy of the Notice of Assignment, will not be making any further payments.

Furthermore please be advised:

Your clients have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account was shown delivered to your offices on Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Track & Trace on xx/11/08 .

On xx/11/08, I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8.

Your clients have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on xx/11/08.

You are reminded that you are obliged to supply these under sec.189 whether you are the original creditor or not. I also enclosed the statutory fee of £1.00 for the account which was to be used ONLY for this purpose.

The account number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx had been provided on my CCA request for ease of tracing the original account that would reference the alleged credit agreement with your clients. As they are aware the account number had changed since to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as above, and their records would have been aware of this by the account being linked after this change and my name and address are the same of which they have used to communicate with me and cannot be used as refusal to comply with the request. A copy of this request of is enclosed for your perusal and ease of reference.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 1974 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document. In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account.

Furthermore, you are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation.

This limit has expired

As you are no doubt aware section 78(6) states:

If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)

(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law as you have failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, failed to send a full statement of the account and failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS. Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

Please note you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect.

This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data.

It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

Should you not respond within 14 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY

Action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to

You or your clients

* You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* You may not pass the account to a third party.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference

agency

* You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

You should also note that any attempt for any ‘door step collectors’ to call at my home will be considered as both harassment and trespassing.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken and relevant authorities, including but not limited to the police, shall be notified in the event of this.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received the purported CCA as in first post and then sent this:

THIS WAS SENT TO MINT IN RESPONSE TO CCA s.78 REQUEST:

Thank you for your letter dated xx/01/09 received on xx/01/09.

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account.

On XX/11/08 I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8.

The alleged agreement that I received on the xx/01/09 is totally unreadable and is of a similar size to that of your very own MINT CREDIT CARD.

As you will be no doubt aware, the Copy Document Regulations requires that documents are easily legible and clearly the terms of the agreement are not easily legible.

What I expect to receive is a true copy of the executed agreement that contains all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and is signed by both YOUR COMPANY and MYSELF as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document along with a true statement of account. The requirements of the Agreement Copy of Documents regulations 1983/1553 are very explicit in describing the form and content of an agreement and this as I have demonstrated also applies to the copy of any such agreement.

Nowhere within these regulations does it state that part of the agreement can be presented on a separate document headed terms and conditions. Supplying current terms and conditions does not satisfy the request as they do not relate to the card product that may have been applied for.

Furthermore:

You are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation.

This limit has expired has expired on the xx/11/08.

As you are no doubt aware section 78(6) states

(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

As you have failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, failed to send a full statement of the account and Failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

Please note you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect.

This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data.

It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; you must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

Should you not respond within 14 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

One further query relates to your comment that the account has not been sold and is currently being managed by Triton Credit Services, please confirm who they are and who regulates them and if they hold a consumer credit license along with a notice of assignment. For your company to have passed my personal information to them you must have had my signed permission contained in the alleged credit card agreement that would of allowed this to happen. Until this proof is received I will not entertain any obligations you believe I may have, albeit I note in a telephone call to your company xx/11/08 your representative stated they no longer held any interest in the account when I tried to make a payment to the account.

I hope this explains why your reply was unacceptable and would remind you again that whilst the request has not been complied with the default continues.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.[/font]

I look forward to hearing from you in writing

Yours faithfully,

MILLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS SENT TO TRITON IN RESPONSE TO THREAT O GRAM:

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Account No/Reference No:−

Your Clients: The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC

Thank you for your letter of x/01/09 received x/01/09, the contents of which have been noted.

Please note:

I do NOT acknowledge any debt to your company.

I am still awaiting your reply to my letter dated x/12/08 reference TCxxx delivered xx/12/08 and am extremely disappointed at your continued refusal to acknowledge any letter that has been delivered to you by sending it seems non personal letters concerning this account that has been assigned to yourselves and ignoring all points raised. I request a copy of the Notice of Assigment to be sent as you continue to expect me to communicate on the above account with your company.

I am also still waiting for a receipt for the payment I made to your company on xx/11/08 , whilst without the full knowledge of my obligations that I may have. Until I am provided with a notice of assignment, as I taken legal advise, to prove your rights to collect on the account, as well as proof that you hold a consumer credit license. I will not be making any attempt to make any form of payment until this request is satisfied, along with your clients obligations to provide the true copy of the alleged credit card agreement which I wish made clear, must contain my permission to allow the account to be assigned to third parties and for them to pass this account to be managed by your company.

I am sure you are aware of your legal obligations of obtaining or asking for money and that by law without identifying whom you are, have no legal rights until my request is satisfied.

I acknowledge no debt to your company and would advise you to communicate this information to your clients whom was the former creditor whom have admitted they no longer have any interest in this account in our telephone call xx/11/08.

Furthermore please be advised:

On xx/11/08, I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under Consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8. This was delivered to your offices on xx/11/08.

I have notified your clients, of which I have enclosed a letter for your information concerning the alleged credit card agreement received xx/01/09 and due to their failure to comply with the CCA 1974 request and Copy Documents regulations, your client remains in default.

I am willing to offer to view the actual true signed original agreement that you must have at a designated Royal Bank of Scotland branch if my request is not fully complied with.

Therefore, your clients have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on xx/11/08.

You are reminded that you are obliged to supply these under sec.189 whether you are the original creditor or not. I also enclosed the statutory fee of £1.00 for the account which was to be used ONLY for this purpose.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document. In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account. The requirements of the Agreement Copy of Documents regulations 1983/1553 are very explicit in describing the form and content of an agreement and this as I have demonstrated also applies to the copy of any such agreement.

Nowhere within these regulations does it state that part of the agreement can be presented on a separate document headed terms and conditions.

Furthermore, you are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation.

This limit has expired

As you are no doubt aware section 78(6) states:

a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law as you have failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, failed to send a full statement of the account and failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS. Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

The lack of a credit card agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to

You or your clients

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference

agency

For avoidance of doubt you have been notified in my letter xx/12/08 that I refuse any requests of yours to attempt to send any ‘door step collectors’ to call at my home and remind you that this will be considered as both harassment and trespassing. I also give no permission to telephone me either and request all correspondence to be in writing.

MENTIONED HEALTH HERE>>>>>>>>>>

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken and relevant authorities, including but not limited to the police, shall be notified in the event of this.

I will also be making a formal complaint to bodies such as the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) and Trading Standards Departments as they have wider powers to obtain court orders (which are similar to injunctions) against businesses that do not comply with their legal obligations toward the consumer and concerning your actions, I am sure your fitness to hold a consumer license will be taken into account.

I hope this explains why your reply was unacceptable and would remind you again that whilst the request has not been complied with by your client, the default continues.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint and advise that if hear nothing will assume that you no longer retain any interest in the account.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing as telephone calls have a habit of sometimes being misconstrued as well as harassing

Yours faithfully

Edited by millymollymoo
text was weird! AAAAARGH!!

Ok it looks okay now. Right I then received a threat o gram from TRITON (not in response as you can see in post 39.

I sent this in post 40:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2056263.html

Which crossed with the letter from Green and co.

Of which Citizen helped me with a fab letter to which Green & Co jumped out.

I then got the letter today 9coming in a minute, just got to get the scanner working!!)

milly XX

looks ok MMM:confused:

BCOBS

Hey Citizen, No the letters kept showing up with font verdana all over them, so had to edit and take all that away..

heres the letter received today apparently in ref to my last letter sent to them in link in post 94.

MINTREPLY4th.jpg

It must be very confusing for them to keep changing the letter logos from RBS to Mint.. this is much the same response as lexis has received at one time or another ?

BCOBS

It must be very confusing for them to keep changing the letter logos from RBS to Mint.. this is much the same response as lexis has received at one time or another ?

Yes and most importantly this is supposed to be in reply to my latest letter that was a CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES letter:roll:

what numpties:lol:

Oh well if its off to court we go I shall look forward to their dumb a*se explanation. I am not going to even bother replying to that pile of p*o:lol:

milly XX

P.s tea and cake with my parents went well:-D

thanks for that

MMM any more on that Securitisation you were looking at.

I will start my own thread on here now citizn3, thanks for your help.

series3