Congestion charge - Bailiff stage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have been forwarded a letter from my old flatmate which is a letter from a bailiff saying he is going to call at that address. Since recieving this i have informed them i no longer live there ( they keep trying to get my new address) The fine has also now gone upto 460 Pounds.

I have notified them that the bailiffs letters have been going to my old address and have sent an email that they said they will pass on to TFL.I have also asked to pay in installments but again they just replied tell su your new address and we will arrange a plan.

Im scared of writing letters really as i dont want them knowing my new address as i really dont have that money.

Any advice would be apprecieted

THanks

Don't know them, but I doubt that they are angelic. How about putting it in writing to them, sending by recorded delivery, just confirming that you are no longer at the previous address. That way I imagine they would have to refer the matter back to TfL.

Why aren't we revolting?

Hi Everyone,

I have been forwarded a letter from my old flatmate which is a letter from a bailiff saying he is going to call at that address. Since recieving this i have informed them i no longer live there ( they keep trying to get my new address) The fine has also now gone upto 460 Pounds.

I have notified them that the bailiffs letters have been going to my old address and have sent an email that they said they will pass on to TFL.I have also asked to pay in installments but again they just replied tell su your new address and we will arrange a plan.

This is very SIMPLE.

You will need to contact the Traffic Enforcement Centre on 08457 045 007 and ask them to e-mail you an Out of Time late Statutory Declaration.

You will need to provide the reason why you are completing this Declaration late.

I would suggest something along the following lines:

I was unable to file this Declaration within time because it was not until such time as I was contacted by the current tenants at my previous address at ( provide previous address) that I was made aware of this PCN.

When you file an Out of Time...all bailiff enforcement must CEASE.

Partly disagrees with lamma, as when you use special delivery, you have to supply a return address....which you don't want them to have

As the intention is to ensure it arrives at the correct destination then the success rate is far greater with SD. Whilst you may have to write a return address on the envelope, and since you are absolutely not expecting it back, it is at times like this that you may find it so difficult to actually remember where you live. :D

A "Return address" is just that, an address where a packet may be returned to, in the event of non-delivery.

"Your address" may not necessarily be the same one.

Sam the Eagle

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

The new Special Delivery stickers are dealt with on the other side of the counter, they seem unwilling to hand them out as they used to before they came on a roll. I send by SD most days and I've never been asked to fill in the return address part. I put it on the back anyway because I want to, but they don't check.

Why aren't we revolting?