• Tweets

• I apologise if I was being unclear. Where it currently stands is that they will have it repair, placing scaffolding in our garden for 5 days. They have moved fast, but we will still have to postpone our contractors, meaning, we won't necessarily have the work done in time for the wedding and therefore will incur additional expenses for either a marquee or a wedding venue. They are vehemently against having any kind of liability in any regard but continue repeating that they are legally entitled to use our garden for their repairs (I believe this is true unless the work can be carried out using a cherry picker). The neighbour seems either indifferent or oblivious to the fact they can't reach all of the side of the roof from the space where they can place the scaffolding. They have asked their roofer of choice about using a cherry picker but the roofer has said it wasn't possible. It's not clear whether the roofer doesn't want to use a cherry picker or whether there is an issue with it. They have told us it is a problem that we are installing a gazebo as it will prevent them to access their roof from our garden in the future?!?  
    • Couldn't agree more, really wanted a true ruling on this just for the knowledge but pretty sure the Judge made some decisions today that he didn't need to?.. maybe they all go this way on the day? We hear back so few post court dates I'm not sure. Each Judge has some level of discretion. Their sol was another Junior not even working at their Firm, so couldn't speak directly for them! that was fortunate I think because if she would have rejected in court better, she might have  been able to force ruling, we are at that point!, everybody there!!, Judge basically said openly that he can see everything for Judgement!!!  but she just said "I can speak to the claimant and find out!" - creating the opportunity for me to accept. I really think the Judge did me a favor today by saying it without saying it. Knowing the rep for the sol couldn't really speak to the idea in the moment. Been to court twice in a fortnight, on both occasions heard 4 times with others and both of my claims, the clerk mention to one or both parties "Letting the Judge know if you want to have a quick chat with each other"! So, it appears there's an expectation of the court that there is one last attempt at settling before going through the door. So, not a Sol tactic, just Court process!. Judge was not happy we hadn't tried to settle outside! We couldn't because she went to the loo and the Judge called us in 10 minutes early! - another reason to stand down to allow that conv to happen. Stars aligned there for me I think. But yeh, if the sol themselves, or someone who can make decisions on the case were in court, I would have received a Judgement against today I think. She was an 'advocate'.. if I recall her intro to me correctly.. So verbal arguments can throw spanners in Court because Plinks dogs outsource their work and send a Junior advocate.
    • that was a good saving on an £8k debt dx
    • Find out how the UK general elections works, how to register to vote, and what to do on voting day.View the full article
    • "We suffer more in imagination than in reality" - really pleased this all happened. Settled by TO, full amount save as to costs and without interest claimed. I consider this a success but feel free to move this thread to wherever it's appropriate. I say it's a success because when I started this journey I was in a position of looking to pay interest on all these accounts, allowing them to default stopped that and so even though I am paying the full amount, it is without a doubt reduced from my position 3 years ago and I feel knowing this outcome was possible, happy to gotten this far, defended myself in person and left with a loan with terms I could only dream of, written into law as interest free! I will make better decisions in the future on other accounts, knowing key stages of this whole process. We had the opportunity to speak in court, Judge (feels like just before a ruling) was clear in such that he 'had all the relevant paperwork to make a judgement'. He wasn't pleased I hadn't settled before Court.. but then stated due to WS and verbal arguments on why I haven't settled, from my WS conclusion as follows: "11. The Defendant was not given ample evidence to prove the debt and therefore was not required to enter settlement negotiations. Should the debt be proved in the future, the Defendant is willing to enter such negotiations with the Claimant. "  He offered to stand down the case to give us chance to settle and that that was for my benefit specifically - their Sols didn't want to, he asked me whether I wanted to proceed to judgement or be given the opportunity to settle. Naturally, I snapped his hand off and we entered negotiations (took about 45 minutes). He added I should get legal advice for matters such as these. They were unwilling to agree to a TO unless it was full amount claimed, plus costs, plus interest. Which I rejected as I felt that was unfair in light of the circumstances and the judges comments, I then countered with full amount minus all costs and interest over 84 months. They accepted that. I believe the Judge wouldn't have been happy if they didn't accept a payment plan for the full amount, at this late stage. The judge was very impressed by my articulate defence and WS (Thanks CAG!) he respected that I was wiling to engage with the process but commented only I  can know whether this debt is mine, but stated that Civil cases were based on balance of probabilities, not without shadow of a doubt, and all he needs to determine is whether the account existed. Verbal arguments aside; he has enough evidence in paperwork for that. He clarified that a copy of a DN and NOA is sufficient proof based on balance of probabilities that they were served. I still disagree, but hey, I'm just me.. It's definitely not strict proof as basically I have to prove the negative (I didn't receive them/they were not served), which is impossible. Overall, a great result I think! BT  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Mortgage Securitisation - Preferred

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Supersleuth - this is something that has been puzzling me. If the SPV now owns the debt - any debt not just mortgages - then they surely would be the ones to go bankrupt on non payment - not the OC?

Therefore, had the Govt not bailed out the banks would the damage have been that great? After all they no longer owned the toxic debts and were just the admin arm.

Additionally if a credit card debt is sold on to a SPV. The cardholder defaults and the OC then assignes (or sells) on to a Debt Collection Agency, well, how can they? What is there to sell/assign to a DCA apart from the right to administer the debt.

Therefore, by logical extension, no DCA should be able to take a consumer to court for recovery unless (as in the mortgages) joined in the action by the SPV.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Supersleuth - this is something that has been puzzling me. If the SPV now owns the debt - any debt not just mortgages - then they surely would be the ones to go bankrupt on non payment - not the OC?

Therefore, had the Govt not bailed out the banks would the damage have been that great? After all they no longer owned the toxic debts and were just the admin arm.

Additionally if a credit card debt is sold on to a SPV. The cardholder defaults and the OC then assignes (or sells) on to a Debt Collection Agency, well, how can they? What is there to sell/assign to a DCA apart from the right to administer the debt.

Therefore, by logical extension, no DCA should be able to take a consumer to court for recovery unless (as in the mortgages) joined in the action by the SPV.

A tack I was quietly trying to work out Rhia...

OK, pick the bones out of this :)

From http://www.gillhams.com/articles/390.cfm and elsewhere

Novation”

The concept of novation derives from Roman Law and is where all liabilities and obligations under a contract, whether it is the transfer of the benefit or burden of a contract, can be passed to a third party providing that all parties consent. Where this happens, the original contract between the debtor and creditor is annulled and is replaced by a new contract between the debtor and the third party. Consideration must be provided in respect of the new contract and is usually assumed to be the discharge of the original contract and the creditor’s contractual obligations. For example, where A owes B money and all parties agree that C will pay the money to B, not A, B’s consideration to C is agreeing to release A from his obligations and A’s consideration is providing the new debtor, C.

Novation can be distinguished from, and is legally distinct from Assignment by its terms and what it entails.

“Assignment”

A party to a contract (the assignor (aka The Original Lender)) is able to transfer the benefit of a performance he is to receive under that contract to another person (the assignee) who is able to enforce performance in his own right, without the consent of the other party (the debtor). For example, where there is a contract between A and B and B assigns the benefit of the contract to C, he can then enforce it against A.

Clearly, we are Assigned - since there is no new contract. The question this raises is: Where are our Notes of Assignment, and / or what stunt do they pull to avoid sending them?

In knowledge lies wisdom

Mo - not even a bar-stool lawyer, but I'll help where I can...

Hi Rhia,

In broad terms, the doctrine of novation has no application here because a novation would require the expressed consent of both the original contracting parties whereas an assignment does not. Which means that the borrower as one of the original contracting parties would have to be involved in a novation (which is counter to their concealment ploy). Thus, the contracts are assigned. The standard contracts have a provision where the borrower consents to the assignment plus assignment is allowed at law under the Law of Property Act 1925 s.136.

Your hunch is spot on. It is likely that it is not just concealment from the borrowers, the LR and the courts, it is also concealment from the tax man.

In very simplist terms, most SPVs are foreign companies - when a foreign company receives interest from us borrowers - that interest is income that is subject to withholding tax. Lets say at a 30% rate. Therefore, 30% of our monthly mortgage payment is supposed to be paid to the Inland Revenue (i.e. withheld from going abroad) and then the remaining 70% would then be sent abroad to the foreign SPV - but when the interest is paid to a british bank - there's no withholding tax! A good reason therefore to remain concealed. Just imagine how much money the Inland Revenue would receive if 30% of British borrowers monthly payments were paid to our tax man.

Again excellent SS

Isn't it not also true that the rot for SPV's began to set in long before the so called & very convenient for the lenders, trailer trash none payment explosion. Is it not true that trading in these derivatives virtually stopped in early 2007 when it became possible that they might suddenly carry a heavy tax burden & is it not true that the 'toxic' debt was provoked by managers so that investors could have their 'investment' repaid & any losses paid for by the tax payer.

Not only have they achieved their initial aims but, as the present situation reveals they have in fact done much better than even they had anticipated by way of a massive subsidy much of which has gone to reimburse they investors rather then boost lending as intended by government:mad:

Not forgetting there's also a ' Trustee ' somewhere in all this. It mentions in the Abbey that any profits go to some kind of Nursing charity :confused:

The mention of 'charities' is merely a sop to appear beyond reproach

You may recall the ballyhoo when NR went bust their offshore fund Granite also named a local charity as beneficiaries which when asked by the media knew nothing about their involvement with NR. In other words it was a blatant lie

Also, the above judgment (Paragon vs Pender) stated that the LoP 1925 s.114 applies?

Does it say that s.114 applies ??

113. In my judgment Mr Page's reliance on section 114 of the Law of the Property Act 1925 is wholly misplaced, for the reason which the judge gave: viz. that section 114 is concerned with transfers of mortgages of unregistered land (transfers of mortgages of registered land being dealt with by section 33 of the Land Registration Act 1925). To interpret section 114 as applying also to transfers of mortgages of registered land would produce a fundamental and wholly illogical conflict between the two regimes in relation to transfers of mortgages.

Is it not true that trading in these derivatives virtually stopped in early 2007 when it became possible that they might suddenly carry a heavy tax burden & is it not true that the 'toxic' debt was provoked by managers so that investors could have their 'investment' repaid & any losses paid for by the tax payer.

The implementation of the Taxation of Insurance Securitisation Companies Regulations 2007, would have had a impact on insurance SPV's

The implementation of the Taxation of Insurance Securitisation Companies Regulations 2007, would have had a impact on insurance SPV's

Exactly & that's why the market went pear shaped NOT because borrowers defaulted en'mas They stopped trading in the dam things because like pass the parcel no one wanted to be left holding them

The SPV should be the claimant - but the SPV unlawfully conceals itself from the borrowers.

Even if the SPV does appoint a representative (which is lawful), that entity must declare on the claim form that it is claiming in a representative capacity on behalf of the SPV. But hey ho - so what if they fail to observe that law too!! (which is unlawful) and they fail to mention the representative capacity so that they can maintain the concealment of the SPV. That's just business as usual.

Upshot is: Yes, you could demand that the SPV be joined to the action because after all, it IS the SPV that has the claim against a borrower.

With regard to Paragon Finance Plc v Pender & Anor [2005] EWCA Civ 760 (27 June 2005). Are you saying that when Lord Justice Jonathan Parker said:

112.In my judgment, therefore, there is no substance in the contention that the SPV should have been joined as an additional claimant in the proceedings. Nor, in my judgment, can the fact that Paragon has failed to describe itself as suing in its capacity as trustee affect the validity of the proceedings or of the orders made in the proceedings (in particular, the possession order).

His judgements were incorrect, bearing in mind that his judgements were agreed by Lord Justice Carnworth and Lord Justice Ward ?

Considering the legal experience and percieved expertise of all 3 Lord Justices, I am sure you will both appreciate and understand my confusion.

Career History:

Lord Justice Jonathan Parker

Lord Justice Carnworth

Lord Justice Ward

Hi Vincenta,

I agree with your comment that the forum is for discussion and information sharing so wondered whether you would like to share some of your information to discuss.

I'll certainly share info as and when I have it ...

I do note that these last few posts have not been case specific with people asking for help tho :grin:!...and I think that's great of course.

Keep up the good work guys. Something good will come of the synergy.

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

... the seller (in this case Abbey) and the SPV deliberately agree in their contract of sale to supress and conceal from the LR, the information concerning the transfer of title to the SPV, they commit a criminal offence.

another great post and linking this with comments from the Riley case...

"In accordance with section 114 of the Law of Property Act 1925, the deeds operate to transfer all rights to sue on the security to Greenwich International in America, rather than City Mortgage Corporation" (bold emphasis mine)

It seems to my non legal-eagle mind, that on these two premises hinges much of the debate. In order to make any headway, one has to find out

1. Exacly WHAT the seller (lender) has sold to the SPV

2. Evidence that they contracted to supress and conceal this from the Land Registry

3. Confirmation of the document exists where the seller (lender) transfers ALL RIGHTS to the SPV and not just the beneficial rights/interest.

This should put a stop to the main argument the UK lenders' currently employ to affirm their right to enforce repossession which is the beneficial interest vs legal interest tack which they still claim to hold and therefore legitimises their charge at the LR.

But the above evidence from 1-3 would PROVE that this is in fact incorrect.

The challenge appears to be obtaining the specific information in points 1-3 in time to make a proper defence/claim.

Am I right in these summaries?

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

"In accordance with section 114 of the Law of Property Act 1925, the deeds operate to transfer all rights to sue on the security to Greenwich International in America, rather than City Mortgage Corporation" (bold emphasis mine)

It seems to my non legal-eagle mind, that on these two premises hinges much of the debate. In order to make any headway, one has to find out

2. Evidence that they contracted to supress and conceal this from the Land Registry

3. Confirmation of the document exists where the seller (lender) transfers ALL RIGHTS to the SPV and not just the beneficial rights/interest.

This should put a stop to the main argument the UK lenders' currently employ to affirm their right to enforce repossession which is the beneficial interest vs legal interest tack which they still claim to hold and therefore legitimises their charge at the LR.

The challenge appears to be obtaining the specific information in points 1-3 in time to make a proper defence/claim.

Vincenta, could you please read this post here, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2060801.html and study the LRA 2002 (its in that post) and see if you can find any answer to your questions?

In knowledge lies wisdom

113. In my judgment Mr Page's reliance on section 114 of the Law of the Property Act 1925 is wholly misplaced, for the reason which the judge gave: viz. that section 114 is concerned with transfers of mortgages of unregistered land (transfers of mortgages of registered land being dealt with by section 33 of the Land Registration Act 1925). To interpret section 114 as applying also to transfers of mortgages of registered land would produce a fundamental and wholly illogical conflict between the two regimes in relation to transfers of mortgages.

From the view point of the judicial system, it may be beneficial to remember that the Riley case was in a County Court, whereas the Paragon Case was held at a higher judicial level. Therefore, in relation to section 114 wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that the judgement of a Lord Justice would take priority over a judgement of a County Court ?

However, I do consider that the goal would have to be, to establish exactly what has been transfered.

It may be the case that this is not always the same and may vary between different lenders and different SPV's.

112.In my judgment, therefore, there is no substance in the contention that the SPV should have been joined as an additional claimant in the proceedings. Nor, in my judgment, can the fact that Paragon has failed to describe itself as suing in its capacity as trustee affect the validity of the proceedings or of the orders made in the proceedings (in particular, the possession order).

Does it say that s.114 applies ??

Suetonius has a serious point here. These judgements are quite clear and are not that long ago.

However did the justices rule as they did based on the fact that

1) Pender may have overly relied on the LOP Act 1925 and not LRA 2002 and

2) Pender may not have supplied the full and necessary evidence to demonstrate the nature and extent of the securitisation as a FULL transfer of title rather than merely beneficial interest and

3) a deeper understanding of the rights of the lender, the trustee and the SPV in enforcing a repossession claim.

Or did the justices in effect say that it does not matter that the SPV's charge had not physically been registered at the Land Registry?

Looking at this with different eyes, I have some experience with conveyancing and I have to say that I have have seen sales go though where it has taken several months (up to 6 or more) for the transaction to be formally registered at the land reg and no one seemed to kick up a fuss. I've even heard of cases where the conveyancer failed to register the transaction at all (pls don't ask me why) and the poor homeowner only found out when they either wanted to remortgage or sell the property!

On reading SS's arguments and the likes of Carmel Butler on the LRA 2002 and the issue of violation of the proper registration of title on the charges register (which it has to be for these securitisation defences/challenges to stand any chance), I am suprised the LR itself seems to be somewhat benign over how it handles this aspect of its work.

Suetonius = From the view point of the judicial system, it may be beneficial to remember that the Riley case was in a County Court, whereas the Paragon Case was held at a higher judicial level. Therefore, in relation to section 114 wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that the judgement of a Lord Justice would take priority over a judgement of a County Court?

I'm not a lawyer but I think that's how it works. However, it's also true that case law is most applicable when the facts and circumstances surrounding rulings are most similiar.

It may be the case that this is not always the same and may vary between different lenders and different SPV's.

Again I'm not an expert on securitisations but I do know that the way they are packaged and bundled into tranches and sold to investors, it would be to lenders' advantage to standardize transfers as much as possible to make sales and buy back easier.

They cover their tracks well cos they don't want the mug punters to clue up - but these charades all have a sell by date.

Suetonius = From the view point of the judicial system, it may be beneficial to remember that the Riley case was in a County Court, whereas the Paragon Case was held at a higher judicial level. Therefore, in relation to section 114 wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that the judgement of a Lord Justice would take priority over a judgement of a County Court?

I'm not a lawyer but I think that's how it works. However, it's also true that case law is most applicable when the facts and circumstances surrounding rulings are most similiar.

Again I'm not an expert on securitisations but I do know that the way they are packaged and bundled into tranches and sold to investors, it would be to lenders' advantage to standardize transfers as much as possible to make sales and buy back easier.

They cover their tracks well cos they don't want the mug punters to clue up - but these charades all have a sell by date.

Totally agree...

When I first read this thread it appeared to be very one sided, I thought I would take the opportunity to play devils advocate (my usual role) and show that there are two sides to every story.

For some reason the judgements detailed in the 2005 case (not the 2003 application to appeal case) seemed to be totally ignored and I was not quite sure why. Especially as it refers to the points of law as discussed in this thread and the SPML thread.

Just one more post before I scoot off.

Suetonius, are you aware of some of the successes people have been having in the US using a similiar line of argument? Over there they call it the 'produce the note' strategy.

See

http://webofdebt.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/standing-up-to-the-banks-how-to-challenge-your-foreclosure-in-court/

and

http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2008/06/19/produce-the-note-how-to/.

When I say successes, I mean stopping repossessions, suspending mortgage payments and maybe renegotiating the terms - not necessarily cancelling the mortgage.

I'm sure we'll eventually find a way to do the same things here, even if it's not through the LRA 2002 breaches. Why? because what they've done is based on greed and deceit and where those two are found together, there'll be something illegal in there somehow. Just have to keep digging!!!

Edited by vincenta

Just one more post before I scoot off.

Suetonius, are you aware of some of the successes people have been having in the US using a similiar line of argument? Over there they call it the 'Show me the note' strategy. See http://webofdebt.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/standing-up-to-the-banks-how-to-challenge-your-foreclosure-in-court/ and http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2008/06/19/produce-the-note-how-to/. When I say successes, I mean stopping repossessions, suspending mortgage payments and maybe renegotiating the terms - not necessarily cancelling the mortgage.

I'm sure we'll eventually find a way to do the same things here, even if it's not through the LRA 2002 breaches. Why? because what they've done is based on greed and deceit and where those two are found together, there'll be something illegal in there somehow. Just have to keep digging!!!

Yes, I am aware of what has happend on the other side of the pond and we do normally follow where America leads. But we still have to bear in mind the points made in relation to the specific legisation.

I personally do not consider that it should be ignored or brushed under the carpet

Totally agree...

When I first read this thread it appeared to be very one sided, I thought I would take the opportunity to play devils advocate (my usual role) and show that there are two sides to every story.

Suetonis,

It's been very helpful to have CAGgers that argue for the lenders. Thank you Vincenta and Suetonis for your contributions.

Supersleuth

Yes, I am aware of what has happend on the other side of the pond and we do normally follow where America leads. But we still have to bear in mind the points made in relation to the specific legisation.

I personally do not consider that it should be ignored or brushed under the carpet

We should bear in mind that Capone went down for.... sh*te book-keeping.

I second SS's motion on your input BTW.

In knowledge lies wisdom

Take it easy gents. I for one never described myself as devils advocate and I definitely do not come on these boards to argue for lenders.

It is only wise to be aware of what defences the other side might employ when bringing a case. To be forewarned is to be...

For me, there's plenty of hope and I certainly did not realise my tone seemed pro lender.

For Scedminc and others who need this thread to get the case specific support they need, I wonder if there's a better thread to post the more deliberative ideas on? Pls let me know anyone - thanks.

Edited by vincenta

Vincenta and Suetonis

I for one have not taken your postings as anything other than adding to the debate as to which way is the better to bring an end to this debarcle of repo's etc that should not be happening avoiding any of the land mines they have laid for us to step on.And have said myself that what was said in the pender case showed us what the judges think of the borrower..zilch And whats been said of the LR is true again so to repeat myself unless someone has a member of the family who is a cc judge it will be a uphill struggle but one that must in the end prevail with the right support from all cag members ?and mystic meg;)Even the rich and famous have ended up in jail for breaking the law . My view only ? Peace

kegi