style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5634 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am very impressed by this Forum / site and I think the community is doing a very good in helping the community members at large.

I am also very impressed by Peterbard and Hellhasnofury and I may need help from both of them for PPI.

Thanks and God Bless to you all

Hi MIFJ (Too long to type!!!)Welcome to CAG:) You will get lots of help, advice and support here. You have posted in the Bear garden which is for off topic posts but don't worry, if it needs to be moved one of the mods will move it for you. If you need help with PPI post in the PPI forum and you will get lots of help. Welcome aboard:) If you need any help, just shout.

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

Hi MIFJ (Too long to type!!!)Welcome to CAG:) You will get lots of help, advice and support here. You have posted in the Bear garden which is for off topic posts but don't worry, if it needs to be moved one of the mods will move it for you. If you need help with PPI post in the PPI forum and you will get lots of help. Welcome aboard:) If you need any help, just shout.

--------

Thanks for putting me in the right direction.

Wish you a Happy New Year

Regards

Jungleman