I am leaving due to humiliation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would just like to draw to the reader's attention that regrettably I am leaving this forum for good. I am not writing this message just to provoke a reaction - I will not create a new account - I stick to my word and this is my final post under this name or any other.

For those of you who DID help me - especially crem, and Al27 - thankyou for your advice. I have not paid CEL and without your words of encouragement I probably would have caved and paid them by now. Thankyou for your kindness.

May I just say that it is a sad thing indeed that as a genuine user of this forum, I have been victimised and accused and as a result I have lost respect for this forum. It is sad that it has come to this. I expect that this forum was originally intended to help people like me and it is sad indeed that one of your most experienced users has turned on one of the very people CAG was invented to help.

[edited] - aka 'angela-perky-27' - your immaturity astounds me. I know that you don't regret intimidating me but I cannot continue to use this forum when people disrespect me as you have done.

To all those genuinely considerate users of this forum - I again thank you, and good luck.

Yours,

angela xx

Edited by jonni2bad
Incorrect assumption!

hic?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry to hear how you feel :-(

A bit off being accused of being a PPC troll.

Sorry to see you leave Angela

Nics

Edited by HSBCrusher
edited libellous comment... please be careful as to what you post!