style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone im new here and i just need some advice on a debt/notice, first of all its from "Marston High Court Enforcement Officers & Certificated Bailiffs" for and old "harassment" fine for hmcs reading of which i now owe £345.00 and it says (Further notice prior to removal is not legally required) (In certain circumstances there is no power to enter property using reasonable force to execute a magistrates court warrent) TO PREVENT REMOVAL OF YOUR GOODS YOU MUST MAKE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT

and it says i have to pay in full and i tried phoneing them this morning ans said i can pay some/most of it and they wouldnt take it, has to be the full amount, she also didnt let me speak to her manager/someone higher than her, so i gave up.

But i read on some websites that if/when they come round to execute the warrent i dont have to let them in (even if there from the court?) and if i dont let them thell send the problem back to the court which then i can go down there/phone them to arrange a payement offer to give me a little more time, will this work or any advice on this method?

Another way is if they do come tommorow or next week (does anyone know when they normally come?) then i can go to the court anyway and speak to the debt person there and fill out the n245 form and send that off to help regardless if their still coming to my house or not.

I live with my mum and dont own everything so i want to try and avoid this, what can i do, plans/advice?

Thanks in advance if you can help me :)