Care worker offered £84 Million overdraft !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"The letter was sent off incorrectly."

Really ?

Damn.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

well thats a state the obvious bank reply.

all though i would have liked to get the letter.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I wonder if it was withdrawable from her account? i.e. funds available for withdrawl = £84,000,000

A&L are muppets though so I am hardly surprised at this and their response, anyway they all eat paella now along with Abbey et al.

I wondered that Monty....I'd love to go up to the desk and say can I withdraw £3 million on my Solo card please......oh and can I have £20 in pound coins in that too please for the car parking machine....

that would be good 42 man

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I wondered that Monty....I'd love to go up to the desk and say can I withdraw £3 million on my Solo card please......oh and can I have £20 in pound coins in that too please for the car parking machine....

Why just £3 million.........it would be tempting to transfer the whole lot to Switzerland and then go and buy and Island in the Caribbean. What a moral dilemma to have?!