ihpj vs. NatWest Cards (CCA Request) - My Contribution

ihpj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

** UPDATE / ACTION **

Hi All! Looks like more fun and games :D

I received the following from Moorcroft this morning, that elicited the following response from me:

----------

Dear Sir,

RE:

I write with regards to your correspondence of .

I can confirm that, as you have yet to respond acknowledge or reply substantively to my correspondence of , there is very little further I can do myself as I await disclosure of information requested by me from you.

Sending letters that are irrelevant and legally impotent in response serves only to frustrate matters and wastes your own resources.

Yours faithfully,

----------

Edited by ihpj

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

** UPDATE /ACTION **

Got THIS response from Moorcroft. Not surprised, but I think we have reached a stage of stalemate. I now expect they will either take me to Court or return their file to CrapWest and someone else will try. I have already dealt with Craptron who were pretty quick to fold.

However, I got THIS from 'Midas Legal' - which I couldn't but help respond to with the following:

----------

Dear Sir,

RE:

I write with regards to your letter of .

Firstly, I take umbrage at your assertion that I have in some way failed to reach agreement with your group company over an alleged debt. As the legal services arm, I am surprised that you are so readily overlooking your own legal obligations and responsibilities by failing to provide information I have sought since .

Until such a time you, your group company, or your client are able to provide this information, there is very little further I can do as you remain in default of my s(78 ) request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Sending letters that are irrelevant and legally impotent in response serves only to frustrate matters and wastes your own resources. Perhaps you would do better to focus on fulfilling your own obligations as, when this matter reaches Court, I reserve the right to bring my repeated and numerous attempts to seek this information to the attention of the Court.

Yours faithfully,

----------

Edited by ihpj
Linkys now made CLIKY!

I have read all of this thread with interest and wish you luck with your case, I was really disappointed when I I got to the end of the post, even worse than when series 5 of LOST finished and I knew i had to wait months for it to start again, as I said I wish you luck and only hope I can be as organised with my cases as you seem to be.

** UPDATE / ACTION **

I have finally received my DISCOUNT letter from Moorcroft :)

Others got theirs a lot sooner than I did. I was starting to feel left out!

(Linky will be made clicky shortly ...)

• 2 weeks later...

From my own experience with letters arriving from Moorcroft/Midas (citicard) it will dwindle to nothing or just the odd one now and then. I have even requested they start court action in my replies but only ever get more draft letters just like the ones you have posted.

If you just wait for the court action without replying the time span between letters gets longer. I think they ony keep chasing if they have your immediate attention. Once you just wait for the real court one their eagerness dries up to just sporadic nonsense.

Keep us informed just in case they put themselves out and take the court route. As with posts 133 & 135 I think it's all a bluff on their part now, with no original CCA as backup evidence.

• 6 months later...
From my own experience with letters arriving from Moorcroft/Midas (citicard) it will dwindle to nothing or just the odd one now and then.

Just updating all my threads, and I have received nothing at all from these people, or their monkeys. Looks like you were right Chum! :)

Wish everyone all the best, stay strong people!