• Tweets

• Thanks for all the suggestions so far I will amend original WS and send again for review.  While looking at my post at very beginning when I submitted photos of signs around the car park I noticed that it says 5 hours maximum stay while the signage sent by solicitor shows 4 hours maximum stay but mine is related to electric bay abuse not sure if this can be of any use in WS.
    • Not sure what to make of that or what it means for me, I was just about to head to my kip and it's a bit too late for legalise. When is the "expenditure occured"?  When they start spending money to write to me?  Or is this a bad thing (as "harsh" would imply)? When all is said and done, I do not have two beans to rub together, we rent our home and EVERYTHING of value has been purchased by and is in my wife's name and we are not financially linked in any way.  So at least if I can't escape my fate I can at least know that they will get sweet FA from me anyway   edit:  ah.. Sophia Harrison: Time bar decision tough on claimants WWW.SCOTTISHLEGAL.COM Time bar is a very complex area of law in Scotland relating to the period in which a claim for breach of duty can be pursued. The Scottish government...   This explains it like I am 5.  So, a good thing then because creditors clearly know they have suffered a loss the minute I stop paying them, this is why it is "harsh" (for them, not me)? Am I understanding this correctly?  
    • urm......exactly what you filed .....read it carefully... it puts them to strict proof to prove the debt is enforceable, so thus 'holds' their claim till they coughup or not and discontinue. you need to get readingthose threads i posted so you understand. then you'll know whats maybe next how to react or not and whats after that. 5-10 threads a day INHO. dont ever do anything without checking here 1st.
    • I've done a new version including LFI's suggestions.  I've also change the order to put your strongest arguments first.  Where possible the changes are in red.  The numbering is obviously knackered.  Methinks stuff about the consideration period could be added but I'm too tired now.  See what you think. Background  1.1  The Defendant received the Parking Charge Notice (PCN) on the 06th of November 2020 following the vehicle being parked at Arla Old Dairy, South Ruislip on the 05th of December 2019.  Unfair PCN  4.1  On XXXXX the Defendant sent the Claimant's solicitors a CPR request.  As shown in Exhibit 1 (pages 7-13) the solicitors helpfully sent photos of 46 signs in their evidence all  clearly showing a £60.00 parking charge notice (which will  be reduced to £30 if paid within 14 days of issue).  There can be no room for doubt here - there are 46 signs produced in the Claimant's own evidence. 4.2  Yet the PCN affixed to the vehicle was for a £100.00 parking charge notice (reduced to £60 if paid promptly).  The reminder letters from the Claimant again all demanded £100. 4.3        The Claimant relies on signage to create a contract.  It is unlawful for the Claimant to write that the charge is £60 on their signs and then send demands for £100.   4.4        The unlawful £100 charge is also the basis for the Claimant's Particulars of Claim. No Locus Standi 2.1  I do not believe a contract exists with the landowner that gives MET Parking Services a right to bring claims in their own name. Definition of “Relevant contract” from the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, Schedule 4,  2 [1] means a contract Including a contract arising only when the vehicle was parked on the relevant land between the driver and a person who is-  (a) the owner or occupier of the land; or  (b) Authorised, under or by virtue of arrangements made by the owner or occupier of the land, to enter into a contract with the driver requiring the payment of parking charges in respect of the parking of the vehicle on the land. According to https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/44  For a contract to be valid, it requires a director from each company to sign and then two independent witnesses must confirm those signatures.  2.2  The Defendant requested to see such a contract in the CPR request.  The contract produced was largely illegible and heavily redacted, and the fact that it contained no witness signatures present means the contract has not been validly executed. Therefore, there can be no contract established between MET Parking Services and the motorist. Even if “No Parking in Electric Bay” could form a contract (which it cannot), it is immaterial. There is no valid contract. Illegal Conduct – No Contract Formed  3.1 At the time of writing, the Claimant has failed to provide proof of planning permission granted for signage etc under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990. Lack of planning permission is a criminal offence under this Act and no contract can be formed where criminality is involved.  3.4        I also do not believe the claimant possesses this document.  No Keeper Liability  5.1        The defendant was not the driver at the time and date mentioned in the PCN and the claimant has not established keeper liability under schedule 4 of the PoFA 2012. In this matter, the defendant puts it to the claimant to produce strict proof as to who was driving at the time.  5.2 The claimant in their Notice To Keeper also failed to comply with PoFA 2012 Schedule 4 section 9[2][f] while mentioning “the right to recover from the keeper so much of that parking charge as remains unpaid” where they did not include statement “(if all the applicable conditions under this Schedule are met)”.    5.3        The claimant did not mention the parking period instead only mentioned time 20:25 which is not sufficient to qualify as a parking period.   Protection of Freedoms Act 2012  The notice must -  (a) specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates; 22. In the persuasive judgement K4GF167G - Premier Park Ltd v Mr Mathur - Horsham County Court – 5 January 2024 it was on this very point that the judge dismissed this claim. 5.4  A the PCN does not comply with the Act the Defendant as keeper is not liable.   Interest 6.2  It is unreasonable for the Claimant to delay litigation for four years in order to add excessive interest. Double Recovery  7.1  The claim is littered with made-up charges. 7.2  As noted above, the Claimant's signs state a £60 charge yet their PCN is for £100. 7.3  As well as the £100 parking charge, the Claimant seeks recovery of an additional £70.  This is simply a poor attempt to circumvent the legal costs cap at small claims. 29. Since 2019, many County Courts have considered claims in excess of £100 to be an abuse of process leading to them being struck out ab initio. An example, in the Caernarfon Court in VCS v Davies, case No. FTQZ4W28 on 4th September 2019, District Judge Jones-Evans stated “Upon it being recorded that District Judge Jones- Evans has over a very significant period of time warned advocates (...) in many cases of this nature before this court that their claim for £60 is unenforceable in law and is an abuse of process and is nothing more than a poor attempt to go behind the decision of the Supreme Court v Beavis which inter alia decided that a figure of £160 as a global sum claimed in this case would be a penalty and not a genuine pre-estimate of loss and therefore unenforceable in law and if the practise continued, he would treat all cases as a claim for £160 and therefore a penalty and unenforceable in law it is hereby declared (…) the claim is struck out and declared to be wholly without merit and an abuse of process.” 30. In Claim Nos. F0DP806M and F0DP201T, District Judge Taylor echoed earlier General Judgment or Orders of District Judge Grand, stating ''It is ordered that the claim is struck out as an abuse of process. The claim contains a substantial charge additional to the parking charge which it is alleged the Defendant contracted to pay. This additional charge is not recoverable under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, Schedule 4 nor with reference to the judgment in Parking Eye v Beavis. It is an abuse of process from the Claimant to issue a knowingly inflated claim for an additional sum which it is not entitled to recover. This order has been made by the court of its own initiative without a hearing pursuant to CPR Rule 3.3(4)) of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998...'' 31. In the persuasive case of G4QZ465V - Excel Parking Services Ltd v Wilkinson – Bradford County Court -2 July 2020 (Exhibit 4) the judge had decided that Excel had won. However, due to Excel adding on the £60 the Judge dismissed the case. 7.7        The addition of costs not previously specified on signage are also in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, Schedule 2, specifically paras 6, 10 and 14.  7.8        It is the Defendant’s position that the Claimant in this case has knowingly submitted inflated costs and thus the entire claim should be similarly struck out in accordance with Civil Procedure Rule 3.3(4).  In Conclusion  8.1        I invite the court to dismiss the claim. Statement of Truth I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true. I understand that proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth. 
    • Scottish time bar: Scottish appeal court re-affirms the “harsh” rule (cms-lawnow.com)  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Ruthbridge Ltd

railwayman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all and thanks again rory32.

i have recently recieved a letter from ruthbridge (notice before proceedings) to which i responded using the cca request. 7 days later from the first letter dated i recieved another letter (without prejudice) to which i have not responded. the following day a recieved a letter stating they have not been able to contact me by phone (it will be hard as they do not have a number for me) in order for them to deel with the issues that have been raised in my cca letter.

after reading other threads with ruthbridge ltd i will not be contacting them by phone but should i send them another letter stating my original request or leave them to supply the documents within 12 days ?

if someone could advise me were to go from here that will be fantastic. thanks in advance.

railwayman.

Be alert for a letter which says EXPRESS DELIVERY...this is an attempt by them to get you to call....you will recognise it from Ruthbridge as the postcode on the letter is TW (Twickenham)....

After the 12+2 days are up you can send them this by recorded....they NEVER respond to your letters, but just keep sending out generic rubbish about bankruptcy, Christmas is cancelled etc...

Send by recorded....and edit as required

Account In Dispute

Ref:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your letter of xx/xx/xx, the contents of which have been noted.

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account.

On **DATE** I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8. A copy of which is enclosed for your perusal and ease of reference.

You have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on **DATE**.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document.In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account.

Furthermore

You are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation.

This limit has expired.

As you are no doubt aware section 77(6) states:

If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)

(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

As you have Failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, Failed to send a full statement of the account and Failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

Please note you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect.

This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data.

It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

Should you not respond within 14 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY

Action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* You may not pass the account to a third party.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

This is a fairly standard practice from Ruthbridge. They've dealt with enough CCA requests to know what their obligations are, so just wait until the 12 working days are up before sending them anything.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

cheers both . i sent the cca by recorded on 20th nov so ill wait to see what happens and get ready to send the letter from 42man. by my reconing the 12th working day is on the 5th . should i send it on that day as its a friday or wait till 8th to send it.

will i be ok to come back to you both with what to do in the future ?

thanks again.

Hi Railwayman

I CCA'd Ruthbridge last Monday regarding my ex-husband, who has gone back to England, they are threatening bankruptcy etc to my house and I live in Europe. They have cashed the postal order so I am hoping they will send me the CCA and then I will have them for breach of data protection and anything else I can throq at them. IF they have put my £1 towards his debt I am sure I will be able to chuck something back at them for that too.

Good luck with it and don't talk to them, they are absolute a***holes. :-D

cheers cheesybob. i find it hard to believe how a company can act in this way. from what i can tell they have been complained about so very many many times and yet they can still trade !!!!!!!!!!

The other side of the coin is thank god for the internet. Perhaps we should teach our children in schools basic right issues . It seems to me only then will companies like ruthbridge stop what they are doing.

Good luck cheesybob.

will i be ok to come back to you both with what to do in the future ?

Please do.

It's 12 full working days from receipt before they are in default, so the first working day starts the day after they received it.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Cheers Railwayman

There is a thread on the site somewhere only recently called 'Ruthbridge get a kicking'. That is how low they will stoop. I have printed this off as ammo for the future. It was printed in the Daily Post in Bangor on 15 Nov. I will try and find the web address if you can't find it. I have also done a letter of complaint to Barclaycard for selling the debt on for not sending any notification to that effect and it is they who have put me in this position. I have never had a loan or bank account with Barclaycard. Keep us posted how you get on. All the best.

• 1 month later...

hi rory32, hope all is ok with you. just wanted to update you. since sending the follow up letter to which42 man provided on this thread on the 10 dec 2008 i have heard noting at all from ruthbridge, is there anything else i need to do as its been some time ? thanks again

I had the same....I sent Ruthbridge various letters and there is a good chance you'll never hear from them again (as I never did)....just look out for the EXPRES DELIVERY letter with the 'TW' postcode

If they are not chasing you for payment then you don't have to do anything. The balls in their court.

Please, Please, Please

can anybody help me with regards to these crooks!

I recieved a letter from them on the 30th December informing me if i did not pay them £6707.53 within 7 days that they would serve a county court claim. also they thretend me with county court bailiffs. they claim that they are acting to retrive an outstanding balance in full, on behalf of M B N A BANK LTD. In September 2003 I was going through a bad period in my life, my father (who I was liveing with and looking after) died after a long battle with Lukiemia, and the council were ivicting me from the family home. at the same time i was making payments to M B N A LTD, i thought i had payed the full amount i owed them, and tried to move on with my life and concentrate on the more pressing events that were happening to me at the time, the matter was forgotten. Then I get get this letter from Ruthbridge, I did not know what the hell these creeps were going on about and did nothing. I then recieved another letter from them theterning the same thing, 0n the 6th January 2009. And again I did not do a thing (something about all this did not smell right). On 13th January 2009 they sent ANOTHER letter this time thretening that they would be advising there client to issue a petition for my BANKRUPCY no latter than 23rd January 2009. And that they were prepared to accept a payment in full to the sum of £ 4494.05 before 23rd January 2009. There is not a chance I can pay this amount as I am currently on benifits and unemployed please can anyone help and advise me as I am starting to get worried about all this.

Many thanks.

TANK1972

Please, Please, Please

can anybody help me with regards to these crooks!

I recieved a letter from them on the 30th December informing me if i did not pay them £6707.53 within 7 days that they would serve a county court claim. also they thretend me with county court bailiffs. they claim that they are acting to retrive an outstanding balance in full, on behalf of M B N A BANK LTD. In September 2003 I was going through a bad period in my life, my father (who I was liveing with and looking after) died after a long battle with Lukiemia, and the council were ivicting me from the family home. at the same time i was making payments to M B N A LTD, i thought i had payed the full amount i owed them, and tried to move on with my life and concentrate on the more pressing events that were happening to me at the time, the matter was forgotten. Then I get get this letter from Ruthbridge, I did not know what the hell these creeps were going on about and did nothing. I then recieved another letter from them theterning the same thing, 0n the 6th January 2009. And again I did not do a thing (something about all this did not smell right). On 13th January 2009 they sent ANOTHER letter this time thretening that they would be advising there client to issue a petition for my BANKRUPCY no latter than 23rd January 2009. And that they were prepared to accept a payment in full to the sum of £ 4494.05 before 23rd January 2009. There is not a chance I can pay this amount as I am currently on benifits and unemployed please can anyone help and advise me as I am starting to get worried about all this.

Many thanks.

TANK1972

You need to recall when the last payment was made...Ruthbridge rarely get involved before a debt is statute barred, so its likely the last payment was over six years ago.

Don't panic, there's plenty you can do. First things first...You've got to get Ruthbridge to prove the debt..hence a CCA being your first step

Just hate every DCA out there

The last payment I made was in september 2003, I cant recall exatly, like I said I had alot happening to me at the time.

How do I go about doing a CCA what is this?

TANK1972.

Edited by TANK1972

Template N here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

Send recorded delivery with a one pound postal order and do not sign the letter.

• Haha 1

I sent Ruthbridge Ltd a request for a CCA on the 26/01/2009. I got the following letter from them today.

28th January 2009

As we have been unable to contact you by telephone, it is essential that you call our office immediately, in order for us to deal with the issues that you have raised in your correspondence regarding this debt.

please therefore contact our office on the above telephone number, quoting our reference number as stated.

Yours sincerly,

Mr Jason Evans

LEGAL DEPARTMENT

I don't intend to get in contact with them, but what do i do next?

TANK1972

Just file it under ignore for now. They'll either supply the copy of the agreement or they won't (if they do then post it up as it may not be enforceable). There is no need to discuss any 'issues' with them.

It's just a standard template letter making a pathetic attempt to get you to phone them.

I sent Ruthbridge Ltd a request for a CCA on the 26/01/2009. I got the following letter from them today.

28th January 2009

As we have been unable to contact you by telephone, it is essential that you call our office immediately, in order for us to deal with the issues that you have raised in your correspondence regarding this debt.

please therefore contact our office on the above telephone number, quoting our reference number as stated.

Yours sincerly,

Mr Jason Evans

LEGAL DEPARTMENT

I don't intend to get in contact with them, but what do i do next?

TANK1972

Sheesh, I really can't stand Ruthbridge. WHAT A LOAD OF CR*P they spout...They need to talk to you regarding the issues you've raised?..Er why? - What exactly do they want to discuss? - the fact that it's probably statute barred and/or they cant possibly produce a valid and enforcable CCA..And they'd like you to offer you a good deal of 50% discount on the back of this?

What idiots...Do as is suggested and ignore the latest piece of rubbish they have the audacity to call a letter..Keep it for (possible) further ref though :-)

• Haha 1

Just hate every DCA out there

• 2 weeks later...

Send by recorded....and edit as required

Account In Dispute

Ref:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your letter of xx/xx/xx, the contents of which have been noted.

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account.

On **DATE** I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8. A copy of which is enclosed for your perusal and ease of reference.

You have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on **DATE**.

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document.In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account.

Furthermore

You are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation.

This limit has expired.

As you are no doubt aware section 77(6) states:

If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)

(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement.

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law.

As you have Failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, Failed to send a full statement of the account and Failed to provide any of the documentation requested.

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

Please note you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect.

This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data.

It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

Should you not respond within 14 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY

Action against an account whilst it remains in dispute.

The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* You may not pass the account to a third party.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys & gals. can you believe i have recieved another two letters since going through the rigmarole of sending them the templated letters supplied on this thread. they have not sent me any of the contracts ect i have asked for and are well out of time . what do i do now ???? thanks

Mr Jason Evans

LEGAL DEPARTMENT

Good old Jason back from the dead, herad nothing from the guy since he sent me the usual range of threatening letters 2 years ago. Oh, and by the way people absolutely nothing happened, no bankruptcy or any other bs they threatened.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

cheers dude. glad it was ok for you, what do you think i should do ???

It is safe to ignore Ruthbridge, they are the last throw of the dice. If you check whatever it is they are chasing it is likely to be statute timed out. Ruthbridge are the bottom feeders in the DCA food chain expect a couple more letters then they will go away.

DO NOT TELEPHONE THEM

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.