Court summons for fradulent DVLA claim! any help appreciated!!

k67
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I belive I was targeted by the same DVLA enforcement agent, would be even worse if there is more then one enforcement agent at Mitcham DVLA making these false reports. Have my court date next week, would really aprecciate if you can help me.

If you have the same or better strong evidence that K67 had, I would let this go to court and make the man appear and tell his lies to the judge and then see what happens when you show your evidence.

If it's the same man, he has to be stopped and just getting the dvla to drop it obviously wont stop him.

Hi have you highlighted you case in the press how the dvla wanted to take you to court then when you proved them wrong they dropped the case i would also ask the dvla for costs you calls mailing etc if they say not our fault say you employed them

regards dk

Hiya, No, I haven't actually been in touch with the press as yet but I do intend to!

Regarding asking for costs from the DVLA I was told by the duty solicitor at the court that it would more than likely be a waste of time as they rarely do pay costs and if they do it's in the region of £10 or a silly amount when you compare it to the time taken running/phoning around trying to get any advice possible and also babysitters, witness days off of work etc!!

Do you think it would be different to what the duty solicitor has said?

If you have the same or better strong evidence that K67 had, I would let this go to court and make the man appear and tell his lies to the judge and then see what happens when you show your evidence.

If it's the same man, he has to be stopped and just getting the dvla to drop it obviously wont stop him.

Unfortunately it seems (though only going by my case) that this guy is blatently trying it on and if the accused does take it as far as court then he convieniently does not turn up!! I agree he does need to be stopped!

Would it be a silly idea to write to the local paper giving his name? Does anyone have any advice regarding this?

Surely the enforcement agemt must be employed in some way by the DVLA - if so they must be liable to you for what he does. I think it likely that he gets paid partailly by results or possibly that his job depends on a target in some way.

Bonus arrangements in this type of work is asking for the officer to 'bend' th rules

I agree, I thought from the beginning that this guy must have to hit certain targets

That does, in no way make me feel sorry for him or think that he should keep his job!!

I am determined that he should be sacked for what he is doing!

Hi all, my court date has been adjourned to a later date, as I have requested the enforcement officer to be a witness. I have also emailed the local MP as well.

I believe the DVLA are just as responsible to what is happening, the enforcement officer is one of their employees who must be working towards a target set by the DVLA.

The enforcement officer along with the DVLA should be going to court for fraud, not me. Anyone think I can get any compensation for what happening , I will have to take a day of work to go to court.. :)