• Tweets

• Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Ex-Brighthouse manager available for questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly bought a PS3 with Bright House a few months back.

They insisted that I needed to take out the insurance cover with them or I couldn't continie with my application. I explained to them that I had home contents insurance (which covered accidental damage) but was told it probably didn't cover HP items. They told me sign the agreement (insurance and all), go home, check that my contents insurance covers HP items then ring them and they can cancel the insurance. Stupidly I agreed.

I went home, rang my insurance company and the very nice lady confirmed that my policy also covered HP items in my home. So I rand BH and they told me that they cant cancel it over the phone (even though I was told they would) and would have to come into the store to cancel but the person I needed to see was off that day so I would need to call the following day. The next day I finished work early to get to the store and after showing them all my home insurance documentation and them having to ring them to confirm it covered HP they then told me I needed 'away from the home' cover so still needed their insurance..........it's a games console, it goes by my tv and stays there! I'm not likelt to take it to the shops for a day out am I.

Anyway, i cancelled the whole thing there and there and am so glad I did. Doesn't seem like a company I'd like to be contracted to.

Thats my moan :-)

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I was wondering if you could shed a little light on something for me. My in-laws who are in their 60s bought my partner a touchscreen pc out of brighthouse he had it just under a year and it stopped working.

They returned it to the store and it was sent away for repair, it tooks weeks to come back and when it did the front leg was snapped off so it went back to the shop, the second one they gave him about 3 weeks later you could run your hand along the inside of the screen so they returned that. He was then told that they would order a new one in to replace the faulty one. Now they were making the payments for the pc and their washing machine but stopped paying for the pc when it was away for repair as advised by one of the brighthouse staff but when they went to order the new pc to replace it they told his mum that she would have to take out a whole new agreement and start from scratch again on the payments. Is that right?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Plumber

May i ask how do i check the book price of my tv from brighthouse?

I took out the agreement 2 years and have one year left until the payments end.

Its a Baird 42inch.

I also have the glass tv stand and i have obviously paid many times over since the agreement in 2010 so understand that is not a payment they would chase.....

I moved home just after taking out the agreement but have paid every week over the phone.

I have'nt told them i moved home, i just phone from my new location and pay as normal.

Was interesting to know that even though i had to change my address details for the debit card, i still give them my old address including postcode and payment still goes through.....

So, would just like to know, how would i go about finding out how much my tv is worth having paid for £21.83 for both stand and tv over 3 years.

Many thanks in advance.

Nope. It seems to me that BAIRD is primarily sold by Brighthouse. No other major retailers mention them. In 2006 it was worth about £1200. As a guestimate, I would say that the same TV bought in 2010 would be worth about £400 maximum. That's just me basing it on being a 42" LCD TV from an unknown brand (my Sony 42" cost £650 a year ago so there is no way a Baird would be worth that much). Yes, you will have paid more than it's worth, many times over. Unfortunately that is how Brighthouse work.

• 4 weeks later...

I am hoping you can help , my friends husband took out a 3d tv from brighthouse , on the day it was delivered he moved, out he only made a few payments and then stopped making paymens he never changed his address with them and so after him owing money also they could not find him they put a trace on him

They have told her that they have now found him at an address miles from where he took out the agreement and said they will let the big boys deal with it now!!!!! she would like to know what they mean as i do know that when a man from the brighthouse store came to her address he said they will see that he was out to steal the item as he moved out on day of deliever also not kept them up to date with change of address . Is this right and will they turn up to get item back with police ????

Many thanks

The TV belongs to Brighthouse for the whole duration of the repayment period. By never paying for it it's tantamount to theft. He should have told them, without any doubt, about his change of address as even to me it sounds rather dubious. They will likely send someone round (remember Brighthouse are a national company). That someone will not be a bailiff nor the police but they will continue to demand payments or return of the TV. I suggest he either arranges to reset the agreement and start paying for it or sends the TV back. To do neither, in my eyes, is very wrong, immoral and ultimately it is theft - by not paying/sending back item, he will only help to push up the prices of already expensive goods for other customers.

I can't give any further help as I can't imagine just why your friends husband did this. I also cannot guarantee they will not take this to the police, to court etc.

Thank you for that , what do they mean by big boys , i assumed it would be bailiff , or they would at least go to address to take back item as i know my self they can do this and still have to pay for the agreement

They will only send someone from the shop. To send a bailiff would mean they have taken it to court, got a CCJ and then he would have had to default on the CCJ before they could even think about bailiffs. As they didn't have the address he is now living at then any court papers would have been sent to his old address. As far as I know, Brighthouse rarely, if ever, take people to court so I am very, very doubtful that a bailiff would turn up.

However, that doesn't mean he won't receive a visit from someone demanding the item back - after all, it still belongs to them. They can only remove goods with a court order.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I was wondering if you could shed a little light on something for me. My in-laws who are in their 60s bought my partner a touchscreen pc out of brighthouse he had it just under a year and it stopped working.

They returned it to the store and it was sent away for repair, it tooks weeks to come back and when it did the front leg was snapped off so it went back to the shop, the second one they gave him about 3 weeks later you could run your hand along the inside of the screen so they returned that. He was then told that they would order a new one in to replace the faulty one. Now they were making the payments for the pc and their washing machine but stopped paying for the pc when it was away for repair as advised by one of the brighthouse staff but when they went to order the new pc to replace it they told his mum that she would have to take out a whole new agreement and start from scratch again on the payments. Is that right?

Thanks

Absolutely not!

When BrightHouse supplied the PC they also entered in to a legal agreement.

When they supplied the PC they were obliged to ensure that the item was 'fit for purpose' as stated in the 'Sales of Goods Act 1979' and the 'Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982'

Less than 1 years use for an expensive touch screen PC would not be deemed acceptable by any 'reasonable person'.

Therefore, I would advise.

Write to Caversham Finance advising them that unless they offer a replacement of equal 'age, condition and specification, you will persue the matter through County Court arguing the case under 'Durability'.

But please, only do this if your in-laws would be prepared to take the matter to court.

From my experience, making threats against Caversham Finance (BrightHouse) is a complete waste of time unless you back it up with a threat of legal action and show you are prepared to go all the way unless they negotiate.

Furthermore, in hindsight your in-laws should have checked to see if the item was still covered under the manufacturers warranty, if so then I believe they could have contacted the manufacturer for repair instead of BrightHouse.

You should also inform your in-laws that if they are paying OSC they should cancel it immediately, quite frankly it is not worth the paper its written on.

OSC is not necessary on expensive electrical items such as TVs, Washing Machines and PCs etc as the items will be covered by manufacturers warranties. The goods are also protected by the above mentioned legislation.

Aswell as OSC if your in-laws are paying DLC, ask them if they have their own contents insurance. If so, contact the insurer and check if HP items are covered.

If so, then your in-laws have been mis sold. It will need cancelling, to do so, just send a copy of the Policy to Caversham Finance explaining why you/they are sending it, also inform CF that you wish to reclaim all DLC paid.

As for having to sign a new Agreement and start from scratch, what a load of crap. Just another attempt to con more money out of your elderly in-laws. These people make me sick.

I am in the process of reclaiming OSC, Late Payment Charges and Interest back from Caversham Finance LTD (BrightHouse).

To find out more see my thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?336908-Sales-of-Goods-letter-to-Brighthouse-amp-OSC-Reclaiming

Edited by pinkfloydianuk

ALL COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS MADE ARE BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS, IF IN DOUBT SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED SOLICITOR.

<<<<IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ, DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR AND GIVE ME SOME REP.

ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES DEEMED TO BE NON SUBJECT RELATED, DEROGATORY OR INSULTING WILL BE REPORTED.

pinkfloydianuk

:attention:

Hi might be a stupid question, but if BrightHouse (the trading name for Caversham Finance Ltd) and Caversham Insurance (Malta) Ltd, are subtly enforcing the purchase of insurance (DLC and OSC) that isnt needed - due to home contents and household insurance etc being on the purchasers current home and contents are they then misselling insurance ? or even suggesting that you must take out their DLC to take the product home, isnt that therefore "forced" misselling as well, as you must have the insurance before you take the hire purchase out at the time you sign the agreement (and what happens if you get home and contents after you have signed the hire purchase, from what I have seen you cant have the DLC taken off the original purchase, you have to sign a new agreement ?) , and although the current ruling covers banks and building societys, just asking as I dont know the rules of the UK as Im Australian and I know the rules of hire purchase in Australia. Hope this isnt a stupid question and can I have some clarity please

Hi Tangles,

I can see you have a lot of questions regarding BrightHouse and their charges etc.

You would get a much better response if you start your own thread.

The short answer to your DLC question is...

DLC should not be sold to any customer who has their own contents insurance. (Only if HP items are covered, you will need to check).

If you have been sold DLC and you have contents insurance then you HAVE been mis sold.

You need to write to Caversham Finance enclosing a copy of your Insurance Cert.

Inform them that unless they refund you X amount of weeks multiplied by £X.X for the mis sold DLC then you will persue the matter through County Court Small Claims.

pfuk

p.s

You can have the DLC taken off the Agreement at any point, on providing proof of contents insurance.

You WILL NOT have to sign/start a new Agreement on providing this evidence of cover.

Edited by pinkfloydianuk

ALL COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS MADE ARE BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS, IF IN DOUBT SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED SOLICITOR.

<<<<IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ, DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR AND GIVE ME SOME REP.

ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES DEEMED TO BE NON SUBJECT RELATED, DEROGATORY OR INSULTING WILL BE REPORTED.

pinkfloydianuk

:attention:

• 3 weeks later...

maybe someone can help with these figures:

bush hi-fi in brighthouse shop priced at £175.55 at 29.9% apr = £228.04 [ brighthouse make it £252.72] over 156wks = 228.04/156wks = £1.46 per week [brighthouse are taking £1.62/wk ]

optional cover = £0.87/week x 156 wks = £135.72 damage liability = £0.37/week x 156 weeks.= £57.72

therefore i make that £228 +135.72 +£57.72 = £421 total.

yet according to annas statement in the post on 28/04/12 she is actually paying £5.73/wk less £1.24[for both covers/wk] which leaves £4.49/wk for the hi-fi making it £4.49 x 156 weeks = £700.44 for the hi-fi only which was originally £175.55 cash price.

am i missing something here???????????????

they are also trying to force my partner [Anna] to pay for a broken couch which is covered with damage liability.. and have recently been to the house to reposses both items after repeatedly asking for it to be repaired.the payments on the couch are also suspect.

Edited by fifelifes

they must have a court order before they come to the door so ask them to stick it through the letter box. dont open the door to them till you have read it. they have no right to take your items back without it. the employees that turn up at your door are not bailiff's and have no power's at all.

it is harrassement to turn up at your door or to ask for money by phone, and if they claim to be bailiff's that is fraud.

a bailiff must have a court order and a police pesence i believe.

this is stated on the cag brighthouse consumer fact sheet.

• 3 months later...

Hi, i need to make a claim for a smashed screen on my sons laptop. i have OSC on it and have been told it will be away for 6 weeks! Is this allowed, and do they have to provide a replacement for it while it is being repaired? And if they dont, surly i dont have to pay the weeks it is away as he wont have use of it? Thanks

Hi, I'm new here but in a situation with Brighthouse too. Basically I took out an agreement on the 18th July 2012. Had to wait for it to be delivered, so didn't actually get the product until the 24th July 2012. So in total I've had the laptop for a whole 2 weeks and 1 day. In this time, the in-built webcam has continuously unrecognised itself so it's as the laptop thinks it doesn't have one (It's supposed to be a 1.3MP HD built-in webcam) ..Last Friday I took it in for repair, and got it back the following day. The cam worked all of 1 day and broke again, being Sunday I couldn't do anything (So same laptop, same problem twice). Monday (6th August 2012) I went in to the store, explained it's doing it again and this time have been told to take everything in as they're going to do a straight swap for a new one. (My original one is also new not a refurb) (and this will be the second time going back). So I asked.. If the next one has the same fault, what shall I do? (Manager said bring it in as they'll need to investigate the whole batch as then it'll most likely be a general fault across all the laptops and not just a one off).

Now my question is.. If my brand new replacement does the same thing and they end up investigating the make/model etc for build/internal faults, am I within my rights to have the contract terminated with no penalty or further payments to be made? I pay OSC and that has that return policy, have I got to have the item a certain amount of time or doesn't it matter on the duration if I have the OSC/PPI, whatever you want to call it for the benefit of the thread. It also says they'll only waive the payments if the item is in good repair and condition. Condition is excellent, but could they use repair (webcam) against me.. Or is that not my problem as it's an internal fault that's not caused by me?

And to point out, if it works I'm more than happy to carry on with the agreement as I do really admire the laptop.. Just not the faults that come with it!

But if it doesn't I think I could claim breach of contract as it's not "fit for purpose".. Because the purpose was for me to use the video chat, so having the laptop was for the webcam feature to allow my young daughter to see her father when she's not with him and for me to video chat with friends who have left the area for Uni/work and family in a totally different county to me, and if I cant use the webcam its lost its purpose and isnt fit for use. In which case, could I claim my initial payments back? It's only silly money but I'm on benefits, so anything is something in my situation. Thanks for any advice :)

Hi, i need to make a claim for a smashed screen on my sons laptop. i have OSC on it and have been told it will be away for 6 weeks! Is this allowed, and do they have to provide a replacement for it while it is being repaired? And if they dont, surly i dont have to pay the weeks it is away as he wont have use of it? Thanks

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately the only problem with the repairs of a laptop is they will not provide you with a replacement one as there is too much personal data held on a laptop.

The OSC policy you have agreed too for laptops is essentially worthless as it does not provide you with a replacement and you get the same rights with the 1 Year manufacturers guarantee & your covered for at least 6 years by the sales of goods act. I would advise you cancel your OSC policy as your currently paying £20+ extra a month for essentially nothing. If you would like advice on how to do this please let me know.

Unfortunately BH repairs are known to be extremely longwinded. However if you give head office a call, then they might be able to speed this process up for you & in all rights yes you SHOULDNT have to pay for it being away as it is not in the use but BH dont see it this way, and essentially you are still paying every week while the repairs are being carried out (Also why OSC is useless!)

Any further questions, do please ask

Lefty Jnr

Hi, I'm new here but in a situation with Brighthouse too. Basically I took out an agreement on the 18th July 2012. Had to wait for it to be delivered, so didn't actually get the product until the 24th July 2012. So in total I've had the laptop for a whole 2 weeks and 1 day. In this time, the in-built webcam has continuously unrecognised itself so it's as the laptop thinks it doesn't have one (It's supposed to be a 1.3MP HD built-in webcam) ..Last Friday I took it in for repair, and got it back the following day. The cam worked all of 1 day and broke again, being Sunday I couldn't do anything (So same laptop, same problem twice). Monday (6th August 2012) I went in to the store, explained it's doing it again and this time have been told to take everything in as they're going to do a straight swap for a new one. (My original one is also new not a refurb) (and this will be the second time going back). So I asked.. If the next one has the same fault, what shall I do? (Manager said bring it in as they'll need to investigate the whole batch as then it'll most likely be a general fault across all the laptops and not just a one off).

Now my question is.. If my brand new replacement does the same thing and they end up investigating the make/model etc for build/internal faults, am I within my rights to have the contract terminated with no penalty or further payments to be made? I pay OSC and that has that return policy, have I got to have the item a certain amount of time or doesn't it matter on the duration if I have the OSC/PPI, whatever you want to call it for the benefit of the thread. It also says they'll only waive the payments if the item is in good repair and condition. Condition is excellent, but could they use repair (webcam) against me.. Or is that not my problem as it's an internal fault that's not caused by me?

And to point out, if it works I'm more than happy to carry on with the agreement as I do really admire the laptop.. Just not the faults that come with it!

But if it doesn't I think I could claim breach of contract as it's not "fit for purpose".. Because the purpose was for me to use the video chat, so having the laptop was for the webcam feature to allow my young daughter to see her father when she's not with him and for me to video chat with friends who have left the area for Uni/work and family in a totally different county to me, and if I cant use the webcam its lost its purpose and isnt fit for use. In which case, could I claim my initial payments back? It's only silly money but I'm on benefits, so anything is something in my situation. Thanks for any advice :)

Hi Latasha & Welcome To CAG :)

Please see the below quote from the BH Consumer Fact Sheet in relation to the Sales Of Goods Act.

Even if you do not have “Optional” Service Cover on your agreement(s), and the goods develop a fault, don’t be fobbed off with any rubbish that repairs have to be paid for and the responsibility lies with you. Regardless of how old your product is, and assuming it's been used correctly and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, then BrightHouse have a LEGAL duty to comply with the SUPPLY OF GOOD (IMPLIED TERMS) ACT 1973 and either refund, replace or repair (dependant upon how old the goods are) as necessary

As the above states, BH have a legal duty to either refund, replace or repair a product. So even though you may ask that you end the policy the first thing they will attempt to do is to entice you into taking a different laptop, and signing a new agreement which will inevitably make your first contract null and void. That means you will lose all payments you have made so far! Be very wary!

Although you cannot claim for breach of contract under fit for purpose there are many other different things you can claim on for example the sales of goods act as a brand new laptop should last considerably more then two weeks! If it did turn out to be a manufacturing defect then essentially you should be provided with a equal laptop of same age, specification, and brand. As long as you have used the laptop to manufacturers specifications there is no reason they can penalize you as the repair they are aware of?

As for a refund, im not completely sure as unfortunately you are within a Hire Purchase Agreement so you have essentially paid to hire that laptop for two weeks however BH do have to ensure that the laptop is of good working order during this period.

Lefty Jnr

Hi Latasha & Welcome To CAG :)

Please see the below quote from the BH Consumer Fact Sheet in relation to the Sales Of Goods Act.

Even if you do not have “Optional” Service Cover on your agreement(s), and the goods develop a fault, don’t be fobbed off with any rubbish that repairs have to be paid for and the responsibility lies with you. Regardless of how old your product is, and assuming it's been used correctly and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, then BrightHouse have a LEGAL duty to comply with the SUPPLY OF GOOD (IMPLIED TERMS) ACT 1973 and either refund, replace or repair (dependant upon how old the goods are) as necessary

As the above states, BH have a legal duty to either refund, replace or repair a product. So even though you may ask that you end the policy the first thing they will attempt to do is to entice you into taking a different laptop, and signing a new agreement which will inevitably make your first contract null and void. That means you will lose all payments you have made so far! Be very wary!

Although you cannot claim for breach of contract under fit for purpose there are many other different things you can claim on for example the sales of goods act as a brand new laptop should last considerably more then two weeks! If it did turn out to be a manufacturing defect then essentially you should be provided with a equal laptop of same age, specification, and brand. As long as you have used the laptop to manufacturers specifications there is no reason they can penalize you as the repair they are aware of?

As for a refund, im not completely sure as unfortunately you are within a Hire Purchase Agreement so you have essentially paid to hire that laptop for two weeks however BH do have to ensure that the laptop is of good working order during this period.

Lefty Jnr

Firstly, thank you for the fast reply.

So they repair, replace, refund.. I'd say in that order.. Meaning, it's been repaired to no avail, it's being replaced today, and if that encounters the same problems I'm entitled to the last one, a refund. Now I know I won't actually get the money back as I have essentially hired it for 2 weeks, so that being the case, I should be entitled to end the agreement with no repercussions?

As the case of starting a new agreement with a similar make/model/spec laptop, that can't physically be possible.. I have the best laptop they can offer in the store. They might fob me off with getting a desktop but I have that argument sorted as I can't fit a desktop in my room, hence getting a laptop for the portability, being small and storable so a desktop would be no good.

In which case they can't accommodate my needs as a customer.

I have now decided I would not try to claim my money back as like stated above I have technically hired it for the given time. I would happily quote the sale of goods act and the supply of goods act and then advise them that I'd be getting trading standards input as I'd want a full investigation.

I may be young at the age of 22, but I'm no mug, I have my parents to thank for that.

Just a quick update..

Took my laptop back, the manager was more than helpful (must be rare to find a decent enough one in these type of shops). She said she'd spoke to her manager and that they were going to swap it for me. So she checks on system and says we haven't got any in this store, the nearest one is at a store two buses away. I specifically said that was inconvenient and she said I'll fetch it for you tomorrow, you can fetch it from here on Friday. She wanted me to go 2 days without a laptop. Then she went on about giving me a week payment free, I was dubious of this as loads of forum members said brighthouse call if you miss a payment but still technically have until the Saturday to make a payment, so I refused and offered to pay my usual payment to ensure no arrears happened on my account. (I think her saying that was a decoy scheme as I mentioned I had OSC and was entitled to end the agreement if I please at any given time without penalty).

Thankfully, I did end the agreement. Just told her it wasn't worth paying that sort of money for an item that had broke 2 within 2 weeks of having it and that I has other means of getting a laptop now. Needless to say, I've ended my agreement and have the Voluntary surrender form, all signed by me and her as proof with receipt of getting the item back.

Then she had the nerve to say we'll keep your account open for 6 weeks just in case you want something else to speed the process up. xD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks