Hillesden debt - Citibank £3600 - warrant of execution

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks again everyone.

Please could you find that template letter 42man I'd like to go that way with Capquest and see what reaction I get. It may even help others if I post their response and result.

I have searched everywhere DriverG.....I can't find it....!!

It was something along the lines of....

Dear Sir / Madam

Many thanks for your recent correspondence

I would welcome one of my creditors making me bankrupt, and would kindly ask if you would be prepared to do this, I own no property or any noteable assets and am currently living under the poverty line and would be unable to even make a token payment....

I think also if you rang your local CAB or rang the national debtline they might be able to help - 0808 808 4000 Debtline are free and impartial...

If you write that there's a good chance they'll do nothing further, which is good for you.

It costs nearly nothing to send out a Statutory Demand and it scare's the bejeesus out of the debtor (I know I've had one), but that's where the free ride ends.

After that it gets a lot more expensive for the creditor.

And it's only worth it if they have a chance of getting anything back.

Even better, if you can find something about the debt to dispute, then the best info I've got tells me they can't go ahead with the BR action which could cost them around £2,000, and if they do make you bankrupt they can only recover that cost and any debt if you have assets.

That doesn't make good business sense, and I'd sack anyone working for me who threw my money away as stupidly as that.:)

• dx100uk changed the title to Hillesden debt - Citibank £3600 - warrant of execution