Capquest/Bank of Scotland. SD For Bankruptcy **WON + COSTS**

gilly5001
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4578 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About half of them - to be honest, it was never about costs 0 but it's still nice to think Capquest have to form out AND STILL have no CCA.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• 1 month later...

hi just an update, capquest have now sent me two letters, one saying they are in receipt of documentation i have requested and will not send it until i ring them!! it will be the cca they produced in court but havent sent me yet, been 3 months time to report them i think. the second is a letter informing that i now have a litigation manager who will be dealing with my account and seeking a judgement against me but if i ring up they will basically accept anything as payment. Any ideas?? my gut says ignore them as they are grasping at straws. i think the cca must be unenforceable and thats why they wont send it to me!

anybody any suggestions as next course of action, can I force them to send me the CCA?

I don't get this. The judge awarded you costs. CapQuest had a month to pay up and they haven't. But they are still threatening you! Time to call the court and tell them these cretins owe you money and its time to enforce the judge's ruling.

• 2 years later...

Hi

Capquest have gone a little quiet now so think it is about time you reported them to the OFT if you haven’t done so already.

Please bear in mind that the template letter on the first page of this thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...=1#post3422496

may not be suitable for all and you will have to adapt it to your own circumstances I.E

You applied to get it set aside and CQ didn't turn up

You applied and CQ agreed to discontinue

You ignored and CQ did nothing

Today the OFT set out some new guidance and sending SD's as a debt collection tool is now frowned upon.

If you want to read it, here's the link

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/consumer_leaflets/credit/OFT664Rev.pdf You can complain by email and the OFT will email you back a form to sign and post back to them for them to be able to add your complaint to their list.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/contactus;jses...1D83BF0004F6EA

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE