Vehicle Finance - car repo'd , now Debt Sold On To Dca - illegal repo?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes i did get a default notice. Will try and upload agreement soonest.

This took me ages to figure out but have managed to upload cca received.

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/hogie1990/003-1.jpg?t=1224618921

Hope I've done it correctly.

It states at the top right hand side Page 1 of 3. Should they have sent pages 2 & 3 as well?

Sorry to keep asking questions but should my Customer Copy of the agreement have been signed by the Finance Company before it was given to me?

The copy they sent to me has been witnessed and the name of the Garage is shown as the address and it has a signature and date in the For and Behalf of..... section.

I have just compared their copy with my Customer Copy (which was given to me at the time I entered into the agreement in 2002) : it has only a signature in the Witness section and no address of witness or signature or date in the For and Behalf of...... section.

Advice on this would be gratefully received as I am a bit confused.

Hi, is anyone able to help with my queries I am not sure as to where I stand here with the DCA who bought the debt from the Car Finance Company.

Thanks v much

Hi Postggj, when I requested CCA from company who bought the debt I asked them for a full breakdown of the account which they sent to me on their own headed paper in spreadsheet form.

Thanks I will do that in the morning. Meanwhile do you know if my copy of the hire purchase agreement should have been signed by the finance company before it was given to me. Only the witness signed my copy but the copy sent to me by the DCA who bought the debt, has a finance company signature.

a cca agreement needs to be executed by there signature after yours.

when i took welcome to court, this was on my per tic of claim.

they to had not executed the agreement. mind you, they did so many things wrong the judge had enough.

my feelings on this is that if this came to court, a judge will prob make it enforcable if all the correct terms are there.

we need to spot all there failings to put them on the back foot.

ive spotted a few things but keeping it on the qt for the moment for obviouse reasons

dont believe a single thing a dca does, thats why you are getting the info from the original finance company in your sar

• 4 weeks later...

hogie

got your message

in your sar, was a default notice included

you say the vehicle was sold well below reserve price

to me a reserve price means it wont get sold if it does not reach that reserve price

some one will comment on that one ime sure

and yes

you can claim all those charges back

that put the dca on the back foot like i thought it would

A Default Notice was issued.

The reserve price was drastically reduced as the vehicle was not sold on it's first visit to the auction.

It was however sold when the reserve was reduced.

Forgive me for asking again but you say I am entitled to claim back all added costs.

Does this include Debt Collector Agents fees,

Default Notice Fees and added Interest charges?

I intend to claim back all charges that should not have been passed onto me so I need to get this right.

Thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to Vehicle Finance - car repo'd , now Debt Sold On To Dca
  • dx100uk changed the title to Vehicle Finance - car repo'd , now Debt Sold On To Dca - illegal repo?