Jadest v's lloyds

jadest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the court is helping lloyds to prolong thigs then... typical... I an individual didn't comply to the time regulations it would go against them at court case

Lloyds TSB Progess

first letter sent 10th June

Received reply 20th June

Second letter sent 30th June

Revieved final response 7th July

Filled in claim on line 30/07/06

Recieved Acknowledgment of service 4th August

Defence submitted 6th September

Allocation Questionnaire due back 20th Sept

Sent my Allocation Questionnaire back 10th Sept

Got there copy of Allication Questionaire 23rd Sept

Court date set for 25th Jan '07

Paragon Finance Progress

Sent first letter 24th August 2006

No reply so second letter sent 10th Sept 2006

Received letter back saying they are going to investigate my claim

Offer made by Paragon for full ammount plus interst! Rusult!!!

Cheque recieved *Won*

Any thing I write on this site is only an oppinion as I am not a solicitor or legal whizz!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, its annoying is'nt it. The clogging up of the court system looks like it may be working to there advantage too. SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!!:mad:

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

was reading about some cases being moved to Mercantile court... Multi -track as the courts are wanting test case... any one know any-one this has happened too yet?

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

Any thing I write on this site is only an oppinion as I am not a solicitor or legal whizz!

thank you Elsinore, Could you tell me at what stage is it usually transferred, I have sent my AQ back and lloyds is due back to court tomorrow. Could they transfer me at that stage?

Hope not my nerves are not to good as it is.... Could do with out that stress!

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

SCould they transfer me at that stage?

Hope not my nerves are not to good as it is.... Could do with out that stress!

Short answer is yes I'm afraid. It could be transferred at any time up the full hearing date.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

I wonmdered if it would be worth sending a letter to OFT even if I am not transfered... to explain the situation that we are all having to go through because they made a report and them didn't inforce there findings

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

Hi Jadest,

GaryH said in another thread that its a good idea to be writing to OFT because they should be sorting all this out with the banks and not us. He was suggesting we should also be writing to our MPs. Apparently there are templates on this site but I haven't seen them yet. I hope all is well otherwise,

Cat

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

Hello jadest and Cat...yes...do write to OFT...every letter helps. Get all your friends to write too! I think there are templates in campaign part of forum... Keeping an eye on your threads for news...thanks for looking out for me too :)

Saj x

SEE MY THREAD HERE...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/7358-saj-lloyds-tsb.html

Data Protection Act letter sent recorded delivery 15.5.06

Compliance 1.06.06

PAR letter sent recorded delivery 7.06.06

1st denial received 13/6/06

LBA letter sent recorded delivery 21.06.06 (received 22/6)

Moneyclaim filed 7/7/06, Served 15/7/06

Allocation questionaire returned 28/8/06

Court date 1st December :lol:

SETTLED UNCONDITIONALLY IN FULL 5.10.06

Hi Jadest,

GaryH said in another thread that its a good idea to be writing to OFT because they should be sorting all this out with the banks and not us. He was suggesting we should also be writing to our MPs. Apparently there are templates on this site but I haven't seen them yet. I hope all is well otherwise,

Cat

Here's the thread; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/31928-how-stop-delays.html.

Jadest, I would'nt worry about your case being transferred to the Mercentile. A few have been transferred already as test cases so I doubt there will be any more for the time being. What is more likely though, is that many cases could become stayed in anticipation of the test cases. If this was to happen (by no means certain though) you should apply for its removal immediately with the application in the templates library. And yes, the OFT have got the power to act - in fact they have a DUTY to act - but seem very reluctant to, so the more pressure this group can put on them the better. I'll try and find the templates and post a link.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Here's the thread;
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/31928-how-stop-delays.html

Jadest, I would'nt worry about your case being transferred to the Mercentile. A few have been transferred already as test cases so I doubt there will be any more for the time being. What is more likely though, is that many cases could become stayed in anticipation of the test cases. If this was to happen (by no means certain though) you should apply for its removal immediately with the application in the templates library. And yes, the OFT have got the power to act - in fact they have a DUTY to act - but seem very reluctant to, so the more pressure this group can put on them the better. I'll try and find the templates and post a link.

Thank you Cat, Saj and Gary, for all your info... It is well appreciated, going to wite to OFT and local MP.

Got a copy of there A/C today, they asked for a Month to have chance to settle ( hillarious as they have never even tried to contact me about settling) should I fax them and tell them I received it and ask why they ask for extra month to try to settle when they have never atemped to settle in 3 month and probably will not until they get court date? If yes could you give me ideas as to what to put please..

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

Hi Jadest,

I am back with my parents at the really slow computer for the weekend so I wil attempt to make suggestions for your contact with the solicitors in a few days but I bet you will get a response from others on here before then.

I would like to add that I am concerned that this claim may be going to my head as I am startinting to dream about you, Saj and GaryH - You and Saj look like your avitars but GaryH looks like a santa sat on a cloud - very worrying.

Best wishes and apologies for not being more constructive straight away,

Cat

• Confused 1

29 March 2006 Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 1 (then she got a bit distracted but got another charge so...)

27 May Prelim letter sent for ac 1

27 May Data Protection Act Request sent for ac 2 & 3

21 June Prelim Letter sent for 2 & 3

14 July LBA sent with schedule for ac 1 & 2 & 3

7 August MCO filed – defence expected 10 September

11 September defence filed - signed Sean Copping

12 September AQ form received

18th September AQ sent back to Lambeth Court and copy sent to solicitors both recorded delivery

13th Feb 2007 Court Date Set

15th Feb Reclaimed Money is in my bank Account

Cat's opinions are those of a nurse and most definitely, definitely not those of an accountant or solicitor, although she was always quite good at sums and elocution.

Jadest, it was at that point that I telephoned SCM and initiated a discussion aboout settlement. Don't know whether it will help but to be honest there's nothing to lose just by calling and saying OK let's begin informal discussions...

Let us know how it goes

Saj x

SEE MY THREAD HERE...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/7358-saj-lloyds-tsb.html

Compliance 1.06.06

I am concerned that this claim may be going to my head as I am startinting to dream about you, Saj and GaryH - You and Saj look like your avitars but GaryH looks like a santa sat on a cloud - very worrying.

Cat, nothing like her I'm afraid...sorry to shatter your reverie! Mind you...I often feel like she looks! I undrerstand the fear tho...I had a really terrifying dream:o about Spiceskull once (scary name) but I see recently he's changed it ...phew...

All this cyber activity can send a girl crazy...

Hope you're weekend's hunky dory...mine's a house cleaning frenzy...:sad:

saj x

• Confused 1

Compliance 1.06.06

Hi Jadest,

I would like to add that I am concerned that this claim may be going to my head as I am startinting to dream about you, Saj and GaryH - You and Saj look like your avitars but GaryH looks like a santa sat on a cloud - very worrying.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, very worrying! Did'nt your mother ever tell you not to eat cheese before bedtime? And I can confirm that I do not have a big white beard or a red cape and neither do I hang around on top of clouds. Although to be fair I do walk round with my head in them half the time. I do know what you mean though actually, I often dream about all this bank charges stuff - probably cos its all I think about when I'm awake lately! Quite sad really I s'pose.

Jadest,

They've got some cheek have'nt they? Issue their 'final response', make no contact for weeks and weeks, then suddenly they want an extra month to negotiate! Its all part of their bluffing games I'm afraid. Definately do what Cat and Saj said though, give them a call or write to them and say that as they've indicated they want time to negotiate a settlement, what do they plan to do about it exactly? Something like this perhaps;

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for providing me with a copy of your completed N149 Allocation Questionnaire, which I received on **/**/**.

Referring to the Allocation Questionnaire, I must admit to being somewhat surprised by your response to Section A (Settlement). You have ticked ‘yes’, thereby requesting a one month postponement in proceedings in order that a settlement may be reached by way of negotiation.

Please note that throughout the process of this claim, neither yourselves nor your client have ever given any indication whatsoever that you wish to settle this matter without the need for litigation. In fact, my previous attempts at dialogue with your client have been met with outright refusals to negotiate this matter, and on **/**/** I received a letter from Lloyds TSB’s service recovery centre which explicitly stated that the bank had issued its final response and therefore would not enter into any further correspondence. It is for this reason that I felt I had no alternative but to seek redress by way of Court action.

Having said the above, I do believe that litigation should always be a last resort and would of course be happy to settle this matter without the need for a court hearing. Please be advised though, that I am completely confidant in the strength of my claim and believe that your clients charges could indeed be proved to be unlawful penalty’s which you are trying to cloak as contractual sevice charges. For this reason, I will only settle for the amount of the claim, namely £***.

In light of your indication of your intention to negotiate, I will await your communication informing me of how you wish to proceed.

Yours faithfully

Jadest

• Confused 1

Hi Jadest,

Cat

Hi Cat, yes I think I am much like my Aviator, as the aviator is a charicature of me... I have the same dreams it sort of gets ot you after a while... Speak soon x

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

Jadest,

They've got a bloody cheek have'nt they? Issue their 'final response', make no contact for weeks and weeks, then suddenly they want an extra month to negotiate! Its all part of their bluffing games I'm afraid. Definately do what Cat and Saj said though, give them a call or write to them and say that as they've indicated they want time to negotiate a settlement, what do they plan to do about it exactly? Something like this perhaps;

They have got a cheek, thank you so much for the letter I think I will write that to them as then I will have proof of contact and what I have said....Thabnk you so much. If I win I will be forever thankfull for your help luv Jadest x

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

Lloyds are a joke. I'll be sending a copy of that letter myself.

Cheers Gary.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4190 - Rjh v Lloyds Tsb.

Dpa Sent (13/04/06).

Statements Recevied (04/05/06).

Preliminary Letter Sent £775 owed! (12/05/06).

Received Standard Reply from Lloyds. (17/05/06).

Posted LBA (31/05/06).

Received Lloyds "Final Response" Letter (03/06/06).

Filed Claim with Moneyclaim for £775+£192.19 interest. (21/07/06)

Lloyds defend claim (23/08/06)

**Lloyds pay up, at last. £1078 (14/11/06)**

No problem Jadest; and make that WHEN you win, not if.;)

Hi all today I called SC & M lloyds solicitors Today. They said the month extra was so lloyds could settle... thats if I could believe what they say, I have wrote to them too. I thought if they know that I was unhappy about the extra month they may start negotiations.

Luv Jadest x

Lloyds TSB Progess

Received reply 20th June

Paragon Finance Progress

Cheque recieved *Won*

Could be good news then by the looks of it. It'll be interesting to see what happens next. They offered me a settlement not long after the A/Q deadline, so hopefully it'll be the same for you.

I wish the burglars had offered me a settlement soon after the allocation questionnaire, im still waiting and i received a copy of their defence on the 7th July.

Its took this long because i requested it to be moved to my local court just to show them i was willing to turn up (i thought). Wish i hadnt now coz its took months longer than it should have. So im expecting a court date this week for november.

Data Protection Act Request sent 22nd April 2006 (recorded delivery) to Penny Berryman 40 days up on 1st June 2006.

Statements recieved 5th May 2006

Claiming back = £3913.65

Preliminary Letter Sent 5th May (recorded delivery) to Customer Care, Birmingham. Told me to sod off on the 9th May

Letter Before Action Sent 9th May (recorded delivery) to Customer Care, Birmingham. Told me to sod off on the 12th May

Moneyclaim filed issued 6th June (14 days to reply) Time up on 20th June.

Acknowledged 15th June (28 days to defence)

Time up on 13th July.

Defence Recieved 7th July

Going Before the Judge 15th September

Court Date 5th December

Hang on in there Dappa! It'll be worth it in the end.