Clydesdale Finance PLC

octron32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:oops: I won't ask what the action might be.:D
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish you well with this but am not sure how successful it will be to be honest. Still it's worth a shot I suppose.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I understand the logic, it is just that I think you need to claim interest with the main amount, and I am not sure that it would be accepted by the court. It could be worth the gamble though.

• 1 month later...

just to bring this upto date.

received this morning

Judgment for Claimant (in default)

To the Defendant (clydesdale)

You have not replied to the claim form

it is therefore ordered that you must pay the claimant (thats me:D) xxx for debt (and interest to date of judgment) and 50.00 for costs.

well see if i get a cheque in the next 28 days or clydesdale have a CCJ :cool:

Wow Octron. Respect! I really thought you were wasting your time with this one :o. Still my sig (the very last bit) says it all. Well done.

:D cheers caro,

i got to admit i thought this wouldnt go anywhere but, if you dont ask you dont get,

the best bit though is

1)they dont pay they get a ccj

2)i can donate twice from one company, cheers clydesdale we salute you (ha)

3)i might be even cheekier and if they do pay claim for the interest that is running at 28.9% while waiting for cheque to clear.

Well it should run until the date it's settled, and that is when the funds clear your account.

• 2 weeks later...
Just to bring up to date.

Warrant of execution applied for.

Hanging or the axe?

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Im really hoping someone on here can help me!

I had a kind of loan thing with Clydesdale financial services in which was due to finish on 11th may 2008, unbeknown to me i carried on paying until i realised on the 29th jan 2009, they then spent 11 months looking for me as i moved address. i was served with a letter from Apex who told me i still owed over £400, I paniced without thinking and they told me i could have a settlement figure to clear the lot of £220 which i paid in full. Today i've gone on to my Credit report only to find a big red default and saying i still owe the other £200. In actul fact they owe me since it finished in may 08??? i now need to sort this in getting rid of the default sorting the money i dont owe them and sorting the money they DO owe me!! Help please i dont know where to turn. I also have my car with these people which only has 23 payments left on it im worried im going to face the same headache when i cancel this too at the end.

Does anyone know what i can do to resolve this or any valid contact number, to talk to someone regarding this, Thanking you all in advance for your help or trying to help!!!

post a dispute notice on your credit file and tell clydesdale and apex that

you dispute it by letter only do not phone them look at the letter templates on this site its up to them to prove you still owe if you have get all previous documents together and check payment /pay off dates tell them you will claim

back any overpayment plus interest. they cant persue you once you dispute the

alleged debt admit nothing1!!

Hi,

Thanks for your response its very much appreciated. Do i write to expereian to dispute my Default? Im new to all this and feel like my world has been turned upside down??? Im not sure it will help writting to Apex as they have already had the money they wanted in Nov and they told me that would be it account totally settled no more come back from it???? And thats not it i now have a big fat default on my credit file and i've never defaulted i cancelled my dd 8 months after the agreement had finished?

Hi,Have you got all the documents regarding these transactions?

especially the account settlement from Apex.Log onto Experian note the entry number of the default then either telephone or email Experian and tell them you dispute the entry.

write to both Apex and Clydesdale formerly telling them both that you do not any alleged debt to them.

Demand proof of any alleged debt ie a true signed copy of the original agreement under the consumer credit act and demand a full and up to date statement of the account.inform the that you will deal with them only in writing,phone calls or visits will be treated as harassment. take a look at the template letters on this site they contain all the detail on the consumer credit acts and the sections that apply in your case.If you believe these people owe you money from over payment stae that you will be seeking redress and will persue the matter if necessary through the small claims court and will require them to pay interest and costs on the action.if in doubt try the CAB in your area. Good Luck!