Is this Capital One CCA enforceable?

larlieboy1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im new to this, so please bear with me! I have sent off for mine & husbands CCA from several companies (mostly DCAs) and have only had a few replies, but ones that cant find our CCA! Ive had this from Capital One (ive attached a copy of what theyve sent me) and would appreciate a second opinion. Its titled Credit Agreement but all down the right hand side is the things you fill in on the application form. This was before the account was opened as it is offering me the priority processing service so id say was before they even processed the application thus this being an application form. Also it has been signed by me but I have not dated my signature. Capital One have signed and dated it where they were supposed to. Any thoughts greatly appreciated

capital one.jpg

capital one 001.jpg

I'll move this thread into the debt forum where you will get the advice that you need.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....