On the subject of parachute accounts...

Neil S
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of claiming fees back from Barclays (see Here if you're interested).

I have two accounts with Barclays, the one that I am claiming fees back from, and another from which I am not.

*IF* they close my main account after my claim, my understanding is that their grounds for this would be that I have breached my contract with them.

Are they able to close my other account on the same grounds?

Cheers :)

Neil.

It depends if they're going to spit their dummy out of the pram. A bank can withdraw services from anyone without giving a reason as long as the give you contractual notice. Barclays hasn't yet acquired the habit of doing it yet but it could come.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Looks like I'd better start looking for a new account then to be on the safe side! ;)

Does anyone have any recommendations?

At the moment I'm tempted to sort the survey results by payout stage! :D

Neil.